47: Distance between us

A/N: I'm back. One and half month din walang kuryente since bagyong odette😭😭😭

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

YEONHEE'S POV

It's lunch break, kakatapos ko lang kumain dito sa cafeteria kaya nagbasa muna ako ng libro habang wala pa yung oras...

"Hey you!"

Someone I don't know came over to my table.. They're group of three girls, hindi ko sila kilala kaya hindi ko sila pinansin..

I rather spend my time on something productive than wasting it by talking to these kind people cause I can't gain anything.

"Look what is she doing! She's doing the same shit every single day! Hahahaha!"

"Hahahaha! Kaya walang nagkakagusto sa kanya, who wants to play around with this kind of girl anyway? I bet she's a virgin! Hahaha!"

I ignored what they said and keep on reading. I'll let them make fun of me whatever they like, Wala rin naman akong pakialam kung anong sabihin nila sakin.

"You!! Nakikinig ka ba ha?!!"

"Fcking bitch, I'm talking to you!"

Bigla nalang may humila ng buhok ko sa likod at iniangat ang ulo ko..

"You bitch! How dare you ignore us!!"

"Sino kayo at anong kailangan nyo saken?"

This is not my first experience when it comes to this.. I've always been bullied and make fun of since I was in elementary and I'm used to it.

"You and Keiji Aihara.."

Si Keiji at ako?

"Fcking thickfaced bitch, You think you're pretty dahil kinausap ka nya?!!"

I see, they're one of that guy's crazy fans.

"I don't know what you're all talking about."

"Hahahaha! Don't play dumb! We saw you both during the school festival!! How dare you hold his hands like that?!"

School festival?

Maybe they're talking about the time nung hinila ko ang kamay nya para hindi sya mawala sa tingin ko dahil dadalhin ko sya sa wedding booth... sobrang dami ng tao kaya ko yun nagawa but It doesn't mean anything to me because I like someone else..

"What about it?"

That guy is really this popular?

I can't believe anyone would go as far as doing things like this dahil lang nakita nila kaming dalawa.

Girls are really... scary sometimes...

"We're about to approach him but you came!! You ruined our plans, you fcking bitch!!"

"We followed you and even saw Keiji holding your shoulders!!! How dare you seduce him!"

I don't know what these girl's way of thinking works. They're bunch of brainless people who's more focused on their looks rather than their brain.