31. Bestfriend's Plan

MEIKO'S POV

Mag dadalawang linggo na si keiji dito sa skwelahan namin..

Sabay kaming nag lu-lunch minsan, minsan naman hindi, hindi ko alam kung bakit basta mag tetext lang sya saken kung hindi sya makakasabay ng lunch kaya may mga oras na nakakasama ko si Ivan...

"Mukhang wala kang tulog eiko ah.."

"Ha? P-pano mo nalaman?"

"Panong hindi ko malaman eh kitang kita na kaya yung itim sa ilalim ng mata mo haha"

Oo nga pala...

Dahil to kagabi..

"Meiko..."

Tawag nya saken at hinawakan yung kamay ko na nakapatong sa mesa.

"B-bakit? May problema ba, Ivan?"

Tinignan nya ako ng mga ilang segundo saka nya binitawan ang kamay ko at umiwas ng tingin..

"W-wala.. Kung ano ano na ata yung iniisip ko"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KEIJI'S POV

[Don't forget to take care of meiko while we're away Keiji and how many times do i have to tell you that you need to stop that unhealthy lifestyle of yours?]

"Whatever dad, anyway, she's already a grown up, she can take care on her own, she's not some kind of toddler"

[That doesn't mean na pababayaan mo nalang sya! Her mom is precious to me keiji and that includes her, and remember, your mom is gone, she's not with us anymore and there will be no one who's going to tolerate your actions!]

"I'll do this until i've had enough"

[You-------]

*END*

I ended the call right before he can say those nonsense bullshit.

This is the second time that he called ever since they left a week ago and he always reminds me that i should fucking take a good care with meiko like she's some kind of toddler or something.

And that time when she cried on the restroom, the day that we surprised her, it was dad who made me follow her.

He knew that she's crying so he made me follow her to the restroom, comfort her and go back before time will run out, they're on a rush that time that's why..

And all those things that I've said to her during that time are all lies in order to comfort her, I was really forced to participate with that surprise but damn... even if those are all fucking lies, I can't fcking let myself not do anything while she's crying.. So I had to make up those words in order to comfort her..

She's really just like a kid crying because she's gonna be away with her mom for the meantime and I almost forgot how sensitive she is.

Shit..

Even though I was fcking forced to do all of it..

Why do I...

Fck! I should stop thinking about it.

I put my phone back to my pocket.

I guess, I won't be attending class this hour huh, I just don't feel like it right now.. Besides, I'm just an exchange student here.. Whatever I do, they can't fcking do anything.

I'll rest on one of the benches on the greenhouse inside the campus instead.

I'm walking right now on my way to greenhouse and a lot of girls are greeting me, saying Hi, asking if I have free time or some shit.