20: His POV

A/N: It's time for Keiji's POV. Be prepared for grammar errors! Wahahaha ignore nyo nalang okay? Shatap nalang kayo at magbasa hahaha. PS: may mga changes of words, or scenes pa po after ma publish.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KEIJI'S POV

"You're not hangin around with us lately bro, you up for something or...?"

Brandon Morris asked. He's a pure american with a shitty blonde hair, one of my close friends, together with John Harris, an african-american.

They're the people I hang around with lately especially on bars or night clubs. Actually, I met them on the same bar as we are currently in right now, and is our current favorite spot.

Seems like we have the same taste when it comes to girls, so we always agree on the same thing.

"Yeah, you could say that.."

I answered plainly and took a sip of a limited edition Château D'quem. Expensive as hell but suits my taste.

It's almost twelve in the midnight, I decided to go out cause I missed going to clubs, It's one of my hobbies.

Ever since I met meiko, I usually don't have time to go out in these kind of place, or maybe I did have time but I prefer not to go.

"Haha, I wonder what are you up to? Something good happened?"

I smirked as I thought of Meiko.. Well, It was really entertaining having her around.

Right when I was about to say something, a girl came over to our seats..

My eye scanned her whole figure from head to toe.. I immediately swallowed when my 'son' felt hungry and uncomfortable.. It looks like it wants to devour the person before me..

Dammit.. I'm itching to fuck her already.. It'll be bad if she wants these guys over me.

She greeted us with a wide smile on her face, John invited her for a drink but she declined..

I frowned with her response. Seriously? She shouldn't have gone to our table if she doesn't have any plans playing with us.

"Why not? Too bad, you're really sexy and definitely worth the night.."

Brandon said while slowly moving his hands towards her butt and gently squeezed it..

Damn, what a waste. So she doesn't have plans playing with us, guess I should look around after our drink..

I was minding my own business, Ignoring her cause I lost interest when she declined John's offer to drink with us... But she suddenly wrapped her arms around me which made me a bit startled as I wasn't expecting her to do so.

".. Sorry but I prefer this guy here, he's definitely my type. Actually, I often see him here before and I didn't have time to approach him cause other girls always preceded me. So guess what, I'm lucky today.."

S-shit?

That was unexpected!

"Seems like the fun is yours keiji" Brandon said while grinning.

"As always. Dammit you prick, You're really a stealer. You didn't even said or do anything yet girls always approach you!"

"It's not my fault that I'm more good looking than you two bastards"

I was kidding when I said that, they're pretty much good looking, brandon is a model and John is a rising actor but they'll never beat me in terms of looks.

"Well, Enjoy the fcking night, asshole!"

They laughed and continued drinking.

I stared at her and smirked. How can I decline a girl like her?