42: First night back home

KEIJI'S POV

She's preparing our breakfast while I'm sitting here, waiting for her.

As what things should be..

I'm just so pleased with this turn of events, I'll definitely won't let this all slip away..

I can't help but stare at her while she's cooking..

Shit..

The thing happened yesterday just flashed back on my mind.

Right..

Yesterday..

When I realized what was about to happen to her, I lost my mind..

I lost my mind that I almost crushed someone to death, I've been into fights but I never felt that kind of rage.

I wasn't myself when that happened.. and when I got back in the car and saw her crying, that's where I snapped back.

I was just so mad, What if I wasn't there? What if I didn't saw her? What If I didn't follow her? These questions.. I can't get them out of my mind and because of that.. I'm afraid that something like that would happen again.

I can't----

"Keiji!"

"Huh?"

"Ang lalim yata ng iniisip mo, di mo na ko naririnig eh.."

"Y-yeah.."

It's been a long time since I saw her on our kitchen, hindi na ako makapaghintay na matikman ulit yung luto nya.

All I've been eating since tiya left is canned goods and ready to cook foods dammit.

"Ang tanong ko, Bakit walang gulay dito sa ref? Puro nalang ready to cook yung nandito.."

"Well, what do you expect from a person who don't know how to cook.. That's why you better stay here and cook for me, or I'll die from eating those junks"

"You're exaggerating"

I chuckled.

Maya maya pa ay inilagay nya na sa mesa yung niluto nya and we began eating..

It's been a while since we ate together in this house..

⏩⏩ FAST FORWARD ⏩⏩

We're walking right now on the campus..

"By the way, when are you going to get your things from that guy's place?"

"Oo nga pala.. Bukas nalang siguro.."

"Huh? Why? Let's just do it today, I'll drive you there para mailagay sa kotse yung mga gamit."

"S-sige.."

I noticed some guys were staring at her while we're walking.. What the hell?

I stared at her.. Does she even realize the attention she's getting?

Well, I can't blame them, she is really beautiful and has a perfect figure but why am I getting irritated?

"Keiji, Mauna na ko.."

I nodded. I didn't even realize that we're already inside the building.. I really need to stop thinking too much.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

⏩⏩FAST FORWARD⏩⏩

MEIKO'S POV

*RIIIINGGGG!!*

"Alright. That's it for today! See you tomorrow, Class"

"Meiko!"

Tinawag agad ako ni Maureen at lumapit sa kinauupuan ko.