40: His change of heart

A/N: Sorry sa matagal na update, Medyo busy na kasi dahil work from home na me hehe. Ingat kayo palagi :)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KEIJI'S POV

It's been a week since the incident on the mall happened and I can't stop thinking about it..

"I knew you're going to be here.."

I saw a person coming to my way while I'm laying down in bed.

I was about to make her leave cause I want to be alone but I remember that she made this place.

"Did you like it?"

"Did you like it?"

"Not bad"

I'm at the tree house located not so far at the back of the campus building, enough for the students not to see it.

"My uncle is an architect, Interior and house designer and Real estate C.E.O. I let him decide how to renovate the place.."

The place is really designed well, It looks nothing like before.

She suddenly lay beside me.

"Thanks by the way. This sure cost a lot"

She chuckled. "Not really.. Money is not our problem"

Oh yeah, I forgot they're hella rich.

"Keiji.."

I closed my eyes..

Damn, Meiko...

I can't get her face out of my mind. It's fcking bothering me..

"Keiji?"

I know I'm being insensitive, and I already apologized because of that. So why isn't she replying to my messages?!

Just how much do I have to apologize for her to forgive me?!

After what happened, I've never came across her, see her or talk to her, dammit. I get the feeling that she's avoiding me.

I just want her to come back home. Come back where she came from because she doesn't belong to that bastard's place, she shouldn't be staying there! She should damn stay in our own damn house cause that's where she really belongs!

"Keiji!!!"

"Shit!"

What the?!

"What?! You startled the hell out of me!"

What's with this girl?! Suddenly screaming out of my fcking ears!

"Kanina pa kita tinatawag hindi ka sumasagot.."

I rolled my eyes.. I must be on my thoughts so much that I forgot that I'm not alone here.

"Say what you want to say and leave"