Chapter 2: Number

Last time on Aurora:

Please let she not be underage. "How old are you then?"
"I'm 20." Thank the fuck. "A.. And you?"
"I'm 26, Mio Angelo." She blushed again. I just couldn't hold myself back anymore. I pressed her tight against me and she gasp, but she made no move to tear herself away from me. "Not to scare you away Mio Angelo, but I really want to kiss you." I say with our faces close together. Her hands are resting on my chest. "I...uhm...wouldn't mind it."
The little self control I had snapped and I claimed her lips.
It was better than anything else, no one could compare to her lips. Her soft sweet, gentle but unsure lips.

And now

🌸🌸🌸

In my mind I am freaking out! I am kissing a total stranger and I absolutely loved it! His kiss was so full of passion, desire, maby even a little bit of possessiveness laced inbetween, but I couldn't stop myself from kissing him.
I let out a moan and Matteo only held me tighter after that. His one hand firmly against my back, the other one on the back of my neck, keeping me close to him.
We were completely lost in our world. That is until my phone rings.

We broke apart and I see that Nanika is calling me. "Girl where are you? We're about to leave and your father will skin me alive if I leave without you."
"Uhm, sure I'm on my way." We stood there in silence after my phone call ended. "I guess it's time for me to leave." I whisper and I feel how I wanted to do the opposite of what I just said. "Give me your phone." I give it to him and he types in something and give it back to me. "You have my number, call me when your in town again, or whenever you miss me." I feel his smirk. I giggled and look at his number. "Thanks for everything Matteo." I kiss his cheek, just barely touching it and quickly left.

~Matteo~

Her lips barely touched my cheek, but I felt it. I take a deep breath and light my sigarette. Fuck what did this girl do to me. It was just a kiss. Just. A. Kiss.
So why didn't it feel like it?

~Aurora~

"My my don't you look flushed girl. Where did you dissappear off to?" Nanika asked me when I got outside where everyone was waiting for me. "Uhm I danced a little bit but the alcohol didn't sit well with me so..." They laughed, "Oh you noob, but glad we all had fun."

That whole night I stayed awake, thinking about Matteo. I really wanted to call him, but that would scare any guy off. So I just fell asleep with him in my mind.

His touch sends tingles all over my body where he touches me."You're so beautiful Mio Angelo." He growls in my ears and then begins to devour my neck and he went down down...

I woke up, my breathing was out of control and I fall back onto the bed. I really didn't want to wake up now. Just that thought made me blush like crazy and I felt all funny down there. I've never felt like this before.
I take a quick shower and went down where my parents are casually eating breakfast.
"Hey Sweety, how was last night?" My mother ask. "Oh it was really fun." I see my dad a little bit stressed. "Don't worry dad, I didn't drink too much, made sure I ate, no boy was touching me and the one that tried got a whipping from me." He smirked. "That's my girl! How does the guy look like so I can ruff him up myself." I kissed his cheek.
"Don't worry Daddy, I think he's scared for life." I didn't dare mention Matteo. He stands up to hug me, tightly I might add. "I'm sorry that I'm this overprotective, overwhelming dad. I'm trying to let go, just bare with me." He whisper and I smiled. "I still love you Daddy." I kiss his cheek again, grab my apple and went on my morning jog.

~Matteo~

I woke up from a very steamy dream that involved Aurora I had to take a really, really long shower.
I had to get my day started and the whole day through I thaught of her, hoped that she would call me.