Chapter 24: Parents

"Aurora we are going to be late!" I yell while me and Simon are waiting for her.
We are going to my parents house for the first time to introduce Aurora. They finally came home from their vacation after two years of traveling.
Auora and I have been together for one year now.
We are also going to invite them to her fashion show. She got the top marks and now gets to design and run her own show. She is super excited and has been working non stop on her designs.

"I don't know Matty, will this work? This isn't too formal right. Oh gosh what if it is." She comes down the stairs, pinning some of her curls.
She was stressed. I cupped her cheeks, "Aurora my Love, you look absolutely beautiful." She smiled and blushed.
"Oky."
She was dressed in a black dress that went below her knees. She made the dress herself. Worked all week because she is a perfectionist.

"Trust me oky, you're perfect and beautiful

"Trust me oky, you're perfect and beautiful."
She seemed alot more confident.
"You're right, I'm sure it will not be like dinner at my parents." We chuckled.
Yeah that was terrifying..

Aurora was a nerve wreck, but when we stopped at her house she paled, she told me that werewolves could smell.
At first I didn't understand, but then she said they would know we slept together. That was more than terrifying. Her father growled most of the time at me while her mother was glaring daggers at me.
His words werw, 'How dare you defile my pure Aurora.'
I just completely stayed silent at the fact that it was Auora who 'seduced' me, Aurora apologized at home more than a couple of times.
I'm now on good terms with her parents and her mother loves me.
Now she just needed to meet my parents.

"So, when you said house, I'm picturing a white picked fence cottage home, not a castle! You really need to learn how a house looks Matteo, cuz this is not a house."

~Aurora~

~Aurora~

It blows my mind how he thinks this is a house. It's a frigging castle!
I did feel more dressed for dinner now. I could have worn a ballgowm for all I know!

We stopped and Matteo helped me out.
Without knocking he entered.
"Maman!"
He called out and the sound of clicking heels echoed.
"Est-ce que c'est mon bébé que j'entends!"
"Sì."
His mother comes walking towards us. Shebwas wearing a beautiful suit like outfit.

She looked a million bucks

She saw me and I could see her eyes dimming a little. "And who is this?"
"This is Aurora, she's my little Donna. Aurora my Angel, this is my mother, Lynda."
I got the feeling that she wasn't going to hug me but I wanted to ease Matteo. So I braught her in for a hug.
"It's very nice to meet you Mrs Lynda."
"The feeling is mutal, Matteo spoke quite fondly of you and I simply had to meet the woman who bewitched my son."
I felt like there was venom behind her words, but I let it slide.
I gave a small smile and she clapped her hands together.
"Well, your father is in the living room let us join him shall we?"
Matteo took my hand and maneuvered us through this maze of a 'house'.

In the living room was his father, Matteo was definitely an exact replica of his father, with the exception of having his mother's eyes.
"Matteo, Mio figlio, it's good to see you again!" His father opened his arms wide with a matching smile and Matteo embraced him.
The patted each other on the back and let go.
"Padre, glad to see you're looking well."
"Always my dear boy! Now introduce me to this lovely maiden."
I blushed at that and Matteo pulled me closer.
"Dad, this is Aurora. Aurora, this is my father, Antonio."
Unlike his mother, he pulled me into a crushing hug. "I can definitely see why my son is so entranced by you. You look absolutely gorgeous."
Again I blushed, "Oh thank you so much Mr Antonio." He waved at me, "Tony please dear. Now shall we get you guys something to drink." He asked, but he got drinks anyhow.
"So, Aurora."
Antonio began when we were all seated.
"Where did you two meet?"

Lynda couldn't help not liking Aurora, she seemed like the type of girl to leach off of her son. Even her clothes seemed so high end, Matteo must have gotten that for her or even let her get one made for her with his money.

~Matteo~

Aurora fumbled with her hands as he asked that and blushed.
"We met at one of his clubs. I was out with a friend to celibrate her birthday and some guy wanted my attention when I just wanted to be with my friends and then Matteo shooed him away." I chuckled at her leaving out how she pinned Palo to the bar, but they didn't need to know.
"And the rest is history." I said and kissed her head.

Just then the bell ringed and I frowned along with my father., mother just smiled.
"Oh my let me get that!" She was definitely up to something. I noticed how she didn't take a shine to Aurora. She probably thinks Aurora is after my money.

"Look who dropped by Dear!"
We turned around and my heart stopped.
"Candice?"

🌸🌸🌸

Est-ce que c'est mon bébé que j'entends!"
Is that my baby I hear!

Ooeehhh Mamma Rossi up to no good!

Sorry for slow updates everyone. I'm busy moving, started a new job and it's hectic while trying to study AND planning a wedding.
So please be patient, I'm going to have a bumpy year.