Chapter 21: Pleasure

If the title didn't say anything,

⚠️Smut Ahead⚠️

🌸🌸🌸

Aurora smiled, "Don't worry, he won't hurt you, but I think you should run after him before he drives away. You are more than welcome to stay here if you miss him, but I'll be keeping Aurora in the bedroom." Mr Rossi said.
The blood drains from Simom's face as he scurried to find Mr Arnaldi.

I watch as poor Simon scurry out of the room after Matteo said that. I myself was hiding my face in his chest.
"Matteo!" I scold him and he laughs.
"What my love, I only stated the truth." He kisses my neck and I shiver from the contact.
"Yes, but that doesn't mean you can proclaim it to the world." I mumble while he keeps attacking my neck with soft yet short kisses.
"You love me." He whispers and I feel myself blush.
"I do love you." I say now looking him in the eyes. He cups my cheek, his smile took my breath away. "Say it again." He whispers, as if I didn't say that I love him at all.
"I love you Mr Rossi."
I barely finished before he connected our lips. He was forceful and passionate. Each kiss become more engulfed in hunger. My arms wrapped around him as I am now strangling hin with my legs on each side.
"Amore mio, voglio davvero portarti su questa scrivania in questo momento." He grips my hips while kissing his wsy down my neck.
"Non ti fermerò." I whisper in his ear.
I could feel his resistance snap.
He threw everything off the table and put me on it.
My dress was thrown off of me and I ripped off his shirt and his pants was next to go.
"My beautiful Aurora." He mutters while sucking on my neck while spreading my legs.
He then kneeled in front of me and I realized what he was about to do and he blushed.
"Oh my!" I gasped as I feel his tongue starting to lick my entrance, I had to lean back to support myself when he threw my legs over his shoulders. His tongue entered me amd then he sucked, repeating this action over and over again.
"Matteo!" I gasped when he put a finger inside of me.
"Mmmm Già così bagnato per me."
He whispered and I gasped again when I feel another finger.
"Oh gosh!" I threw my head back in pleasure.
"Ti piace che non tu il mio tresure."
I couldn't reply him back because I then felt three fingers inside me and he sped up, making sure he keeps my legs apart.
"Fuck!" I yelled when he hit just the right spot.
"Yes my Angel."

~Matteo~

It was beautiful to see her unfolding in pleasure. Her head thrown back in pleasure with her lips parted that let out a gasp when I penetrate her hard and deep.
"Matteo." She moans, her need to cum was fast approaching and my dick was leaking with precum. "Almost my Angel." She was begging for a release.
And then her hips began to move with the rhythm of me fingering her and I lost it.
I removed my fingers inside of her and she moaned and let out a squeak with the loss of it.
But she quickly yelped when I plunged myself into her. Her tight walls almost made me come undone.
"Fuck Aurora."

~Aurora~

He attacked my neck while penetrating me. His hands fondled with my breast and it only made his touch more intensifying.
I was building up and was begging for my release.
"I love you so much." He whispered in my neck and then.
Oh my gosh, then.
He gave me one heck of an orgasm.
My whole body was shaking with pleasure.
"Beautiful." He whispered while stroking my body with light touches but it let my whole body on fire. I was so sensitive to anything he did to me.

He picked me up from the desk and carried me to the shower where he washed me. And wrapped me in the fluffy towel.
On the bed were the clothes that he chose for me.
I chuckled, it was a sexy black lace underwear with one of his t shirts.
While he dressed me he made sure to touch every part that he could touch. Giving light kisses here and there.
It really wasn't helping me cool down.

He carried me to the kitchen where he made croissants with cheese, jam and eggs. My was it a sight to look at him cook. That is another side of sexy for any woman.

While eating I decided it was the best idea to tease him. My foot met his crotch and he jumped slightly and glared at me. Heated glare I might add, but I just continued to eat like I'm not massaging his crotch with my foot.
He did the same as well, we acted like it was a normal breakfast, but then it came to an end and he picked me up and placed me on his lap.
"You're going to finish what you started my love." He moved my g-string to the side and then I felt him inside of me.
"Aren't you?" He asked with hunger while removing his shirt off me.
My hands held onto his hair and I slowly begin to rock myself and he moaned. I myself moaned and the new sensation of being on top of him in this position.
"Yes, I am." I say when he squeezed my ass.
He let me control the rhythm.
I started slow, kissing him feverishly while trying not to send myself over the edge from pleasure yet.

My rhythm slowly picked up more, making us both moan and I rocked faster. He held my sides lightly, not controlling me but keeping me steady.
I could hear how wet I was for him and that alone was enough to send me in overdrive.

I was bouncing up and down uncontrollably feeding my pleasure.
"Fuck Matteo!"

~Matteo~

She throws her head back while bouncing on me, I was so close but I wanted to see her pleasure herself while riding me. Fuck that was enough to send me cumming.
I applaud my self restraint for not finishing yet.
"Mmmmm, Matteo fuck yes!" Her legs were shaking and I took over.
I held onto her hips and then hit her deep.
"Oh yes my sweet." I control the rhythm while she is shaking from pleasure on top of me. Riding out her orgasm and I finished seconds later.

Needles to say, we christen the whole house that day.

🌸🌸🌸

Amore mio, voglio davvero portarti su questa scrivania in questo momento.
My love, I really want to take you on this desk right now.

Non ti fermerò
I won't stop you.

Mmmm Già così bagnato per me
Mmmm already so wet for me.

"Ti piace che non tu il mio tresure."
You like that, don't you my tresure.