Chapter 23: Whipped

I am sooo sleepy today, or more like, we were busy the whole day and night.
"Matty, I'm going to make some coffee. Do you want some?" I ask. He grunts and I take that as a yes.
I walk down and put the kettle on while wiping the sleep from my eyes.
I turn around only to yell.
In my sleepy state, I didn't notice Luca or Simon being here.
Simon was looking anywhere but at me and Lucas couldn't be bothered.
"Gosh why are you here it's early!" I whisper yell, thanking myself that I have a shirt of Matteo on that covers everything.
Matteo runs down with his gun ready to shoot, but when he sees it's just Luca he calmed down and put his gun on his waist.
"Why are you here Luca?" He ask while standing in front of me.
"Are you kidding me? I've been trying to get a hold of you the whole morning. It's already past noon!" A blush creeps up to my face. It's not my fault we were up last night.
Oky maybe a little.
"Yes yes, go wait in the living room. We'll be ready in a few moments." He shoo's them away, picks me up and take us to the bathroom.
"I don't want anyone to see you like that except me." He mumbles in my neck and I blush once again.
Why am I blushing so much?
"Don't worry Matty, I'm all yours." He kisses me.
"Join me for a shower." He mumbles while kissing my neck.
"No, you won't let us just shower." I frown and he pouts up at me.
"Don't give me thats face Matty." I whine as he continues to seduce me into showering with him.
I caved.
"Just shower! Am I clear?" He didn't really answer, instead he scooped me uo again, locked the bathroom, got the shower ready and then undressed himself and then he undressed me.

He gently washed my body while I was scrutinizing his every move. Made sure he didn't do any funny bussines.
"You are just beautiful Aurora, simply perfection."
Lust clouded his eyes and I took a step back.
"Matteo, no!" He smirked, but still looked innocent.
Devilishly Innocent?
"What?" He took a step closer to me and I was against the wall.
"Just showering, remember." He leaned in closer, his lips almost touching mine.
"Oh yes I remember." And then he kissed me.
"I seem to remember the shower we took last night." My breath hitched when he cupped my core.
"And I really, really want to remember and relive it now."

So we didn't just shower. Matteo was smirking while I was in a blushing frown state.
"I'm never believing you again." He laughs.
"Now now, Il mio angelo, if you didn't want it you could've stopped me if you wanted to."
Not liking that he was stating the truth I throw a pillow his way, sadly he dodged it while laughing.
"Whatever, let's get down, don't want to keep Luca and Simon waiting forever. Luca might just kill the poor thing." We chuckled and went to the living room.

Walking down we see them sitting as far away from each other.
Cute.
I ship them!
"So Simon, have you decided yet?"
Simon nods.
"Really? Well spit it out!" I yell to loud in excitement.
"I will take you up on your offer."
I gave him a swinging hug. He's so light.
"Oh this is wonderful! Isn't it Matty?"
He gave me a small smile, "Yes it is."
Oh the plans in my head were spiraling out of control.
"He can stay with Luca for now don't you think. I'm know his living conditions is not the best and I can't have my driver live like that. Luca comes here everyday sooo, it makes sense. When we get an apartment and car for Simon he can move."
Luca was ready to argue but Matteo was faster.
"Sure, I don't see why not."
Luca was ready to burst and I wanted to laugh and poor Simon is shrinking in his seat. Most likely trying to make himself invisible.
"There is just no arguing with you, is there Aurora?" Luca grumbles and I just give him a flashy smile. I've been with Madeline enough times to know how to argue.
You don't argue with a Luna.
"You can try." He just shook his head.
"Matteo est fouetté."
"Hey don't call me that if you're the one who can't argue with her."

Needless to say, Simon is now staying with Luca and is my personal driver in the city.

~Simon~

I was blinking uncontrollably. I'm sure I broke the record for the most blinks in one minute.
Me stay with mr Arnaldi?
Holy shitlocks!
I am going to die.

🌸🌸🌸

Matteo est fouetté
Matteo is whipped

How cute is Simon and Luca 🤭🤭🤭
Ship them? Yay or nay😋😋