Chapter 29: Hell Hath No Fury

~Aurora~

I woke up with a headace and my wolf going mad.
'Mate! Find mate! Danger!' She growled and I immediately spring into action.
"Matteo!" I called while running in the house, searching for him, but I knew he wasn't. I couldn't feel him.
The messed up kitchen was proof that he wasn't here.
I growled and dialed Luca on Matteo's phone.
"What could you possibly need this early in the morning Matteo?"
Clearly not a morning person.
"Luca, someone took Matteo. I meed access to the cameras. Get the men ready. Whoever this is will all pay for taking him." I loaded the gun. "Yes, Donna."

~Luca~

As soon as the call ended I started to dress. "Simon wake up we need to go now!" He shot out of the bed hearing my voice. His eyes like headlights as he scrambled to get ready.
"What happened?"
"Someone took Matteo." I threw him the keys as I got into the car.
"Now drive."
He stepped on the pedal and faster than I could blink we were at Matteo's home.
We find Aurora in Matteo's office, "Good, your here." She looked scary right now I must admit.
I quickly accessed the cameras.
We see him going into the kitchen. Something hit his neck, like a dark, he was all whoozy when people tried to get to him. He put up a dahm good fight.
"Pause." Aurora said. "Look at that man's arm. What tattoo is that?
I cursed, "That is the tattoo of the Wolfe Mafia, they are real trouble makers but they never crossed us until now."
"How dare they! Are the men at the warehouse?"
"Yes."
"Good, now let's move."

~Matteo~

Tied up like this was not one of the ways I wanted to wake up.
"Welcome back Mr Rossi." A guy appeared from the shadows.
If I remember correctly, he's one of the top dogs from the Wolfe Mafia.
"Not really a pleasure. I'd really prefer if my woman ties me up on the bed." The guy chuckled. "You think you are so smart just because you are THEE mafia, well I got news for you, we are taking you down."
He squads before, "And I'll happily take care of your woman." I snorted, like taking me down would stop my group from functioning.
"You can't handle her, and trust me, taking me was your biggest mistake."
Hell hath no fury like taking a werewolf's mate away from them.

~Luca~

Aurora was fierce, calculated.
"They will be in this warehouse." I frowned, "That close to our biggest shipment?" She smirked, "That is exactly why. They are cocky and very confident that they will succeed in taking over our territory. They'll be there." I wanted to disagree with her because no one was ever that stupid, but her conviction made me agree.
"Alright what is the plan?"
We went through the plan and the guys were hanging on every word she said and answered everyone's questions.
"Alright, are we all clear on the objective?"
"Yes Donna!"
She smiled, almost looking wicked.
"By the end of the day, there will be no Wolfe mafia."
I was still very hesitant to let her go with us, Matteo will have my head if something happens to her. But right now, with that look in her eyes, there was no way I could stop her.

~Matteo~

I groaned as Malcom hit me again.
"You know why don't you release me from this ropes, we'll see how well you can hit me then."
Jeffrey hit me again. "Tuff while I'm tied up huh." I smirked, I needed to get out of these ropes and irking him on was the best way.
Jeffery yelled in frustration and stabbed a knife between my legs.
"Not the manhood Jeffy."
I don't know why he just didn't kill me, but hey I'm not complaining.
Suddenly there was a commotion outside and Jeffery sends his men to check it out.
Oh but I knew it was my gang.
The door swings open and there stood my angel. I took this moment to jump up and swing my chair at Jeff. He fell to the floor with me. Aurora was quick to untie me.
Then Jeffery was pushed against the wall and she let out a growl.
"You took my mate from me! How dare you!" She flings him across the room.
"You shall pay dearly, but first you shall tell me where your boss is hiding."

Jeffery let out a cough. "As if I will tell you." I kicked him in the stomach.
"My Donna asked a question Jeffy, I suggest you answer." He spits on the floor next to my shoe. That owed him a punch in the face.
"Jeff this is only in your best interest. I might just let you live."
I wasn't and he knew that.
"Yeah no" He wheeze.
Aurora picked him up and sat him on the chair. She leaned over him, her eyes turning darker as her canines grew.
Jeffery screamed, he was mortified. Aurora stopped and smiled. "The location, Jeffy."
He quickly told us and well he got a merciful bullet to the head.

There was but 30 seconds of silence before Aurora rushed into my arms.
"Mine." It was Belina.
"Shhh I'm safe mate." I coed at her while she calmed down.
"This might not be the best time to ask, but Auora, I love you with my whole heart. Even before I found out that I was your mate. I could not imagine my life without you in it. So Aurora..." I got down on one knee and she gasped.
"Will you make me the most happiest man on earth by becoming my wife?"

~Aurora~

I was freaking out!
Here he was on one knee,asking for hand.
"Yes! Yes! I million times yes!" He put the ring on my finger and I am inlove with it.

"Oh Matteo!"
I jumped him and he catches me with ease as I claimed his lips.
It got a little heated and a cough from the door breaks us apart. There stood Luca and Simon. Luca with raised eyebrows and Simon with a smile.
"Congratulations you guys. Now can we leave?" We chuckled and followed him out the building.
We got in the car and drove off.

"So Luca..." I smirked at him.
"You finally topped Simon didn't ya?"
Luca's eyes grew while Simon was having a choking fit while having a competition with and tomato about who is the most red.
Matteo frowned, "I owe you now, don't I?"
We made a bet about Luca and Simon. I said they will get together while Matteo said there was no chance. Obviously I won.
"You guys are unbelievable." Luca muttered under his breath.