Chapter 19: Cosa Mi Fai

This was not what I expected when reaching the Vipers main base.
"What on earth happened here?" Luca besides me asked, kind of in awe at what we see.
Everywhere lay bodies, "Check if they are alive."
One of the men goes and felt their pulse.
"Barely alive, but alive."
What on earth?
"Oky one group tie the men up, the rest follow me."
Our group separated and we walk forward.
The rest of the building looks the same. Bodies lying everywhere.
We get to the office and we hear muffled voices.
Luca slowly opens the door and I point the gun only to let my gun fall.
"Matty!" Aurora jumped on me and I had to stable myself so we did not fall.
"Aurora?" I was shocked to have her in my arms, save and not a single bruise.
"Please take me home, I want to shower and dress and not be in someone else's clothes." She pouts, but I am still unable to speak as I look at a tortured Alkin, passes out and tied to a chair.
She muzzles her face in my neck. "Please take me home." She whispered and I kissed her head. Holding onto her for dear life.
"Va bene il mio angelo." She still clung onto me. It was clear that she will not let me go anytime soon.
"Oh and that is Simon, he's comming with us don't hurt him."
I look at the blonde haired, scrawny, boy who looks completely scared.
"Anything you want Tesoro."
I walk back out with everyone looking at me carrying Aurora who, oddly enough, fell asleep in my arms.
They were so concerned with her and asked if she was oky and I just nod my head.

"Luca, drive us home." Luca ties a man up before getting the door to the car.
Luca is driving me and Aurora home, with Simon in the passenger seat, fumbling with his fingers. I'd like to know why she wanted us to take Simon along.

We got to our home and I quickly undressed Aurora and back into a nightgown and tucked her in her bed with a struggle. She had a tight grip on me, but I made it. I then went to my home office where Luca and Simon already was. The poor boy was shaking while Luca glared at him.
He jumps in fright when I closed the door, but he kept his head down.
"Simon correct?" I began.
"Yes sir."
"So what exactly happened?"

~Simon~

Mr Rossi scared the crap out of me, lying to him would be a bad choice on my part.
"I...I was given orders to drive the main crew to kidnap Miss Aurora. I'm apparently the best driver of the gang, so they chose my van to out her in."
I see Mr Rossi clenching his fist. "The men took the security by surprise, drugged her and placed her in my van. The drugs didn't last long before she woke up. She was calm until, Larry, refused to cover her up with something. Somehow she broke loose and quickly overpowered him. She pulled ne at gunpoint and asked me to drive to where I was taking her. When I told her my name she didn't held me at gunpoint anynore. She asked me about the base I was taking her to and to whom.
She was furious when she learned how Alkin operated and said she would take him down." I took a deep breath, trying to stay calm, but the man with Mr Rossi was staring daggers at me and combined with Mr Rossi, I'm impressed that I haven't fainted yet.
"She told me her plan as she got ready, we stopped at the base and she told me to trust and follow her. So I did and she took all the guys down without killing or alerting anyone that she was there. We reached Alkin' s office and she shot the gun out of his hands before he could even shoot and then well... "
"She uhm... Well tortured him until you came along."

~Matteo~

I fall back in my seat when Simon finished the story. "Ai amore mio, cosa mi fai." I mumble while taking a big gulp of whiskey.
"You mean to tell me she took down an entire base, all by herself?"
The boy nods, shifting in his seat.
"Uhm sir, what is going to happen to me?" The poor boy asked.
I wish I could answer him, because I want to know myself.
"We'll talk tomorrow, in the meantime, you'll stay with Luca." Luca frowns at me, at the moment I couldn't care less. I just need to be with Aurora.
"Be here at 10 tomorrow." I say and walk out of the office.

Getting in a warm shower was most relaxing.
Suddenly arms wrapped around me and I feel her small naked body pressed against mine.
"Mio Angelo, hai dormito bene?" She said nothing but squeezed me tighter. Removing her arms I turn so that I could see her.
I lift her chin up to see tears in her eyes.
"Ehi, ciao amore mio, ora stai salvando."
She sniffs and puts her head against my chest.
"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." I hold her tight against me.
"Non è quello." She mumbles.
"Then what my Angel?" She pouts up at me and then snuggled against my again.
"It's just, we slept together for the first time and we didn't even wake up next to each other. We couldn't make a nice breakfast and take a shower like this. It was supposed to be a special moment for us." She mumbles and frowned at me.
I burst out in laughter.
"You know most women would cry because they got kidnapped and all that." She giggled.
"Yeah no, I got mad and took down an entire base." she smirked, clearly proud of that.
"Do you know how worried I was when I learned they took you." She pulled me down and kissed me.
"Worried about the Vipers? Hhm, yeah they should have worried." I roll my eyes and she giggled.
"Ti amo Aurora." And I kissed her once again. She moaned and I felt myself harden.
Oh caro.

🌸🌸🌸

Va bene il mio angelo
Okay my angel

Ai amore mio, cosa mi fai
To my love, what do you do to me

Mio Angelo, hai dormito bene?
My angel, did you sleep well?

Ehi, ciao amore mio, ora stai salvando
Hello my love, now you're save

Non è quello
It's not that

Oh caro
Oh dear