Chapter 16: Per me?

I searched the whole house and I couldn't find her that only left the roof, but why would she be on the roof?
I still went to the roof and I was so confused.
Because there she was, waiting for me in a very, very beautiful red dress that stopped me in my tracks.

"Aurora amore mio, cosè questo?" The whole roof was covered in candles and in the middle there was a table set for two with Aurora waiting there

The whole roof was covered in candles and in the middle there was a table set for two with Aurora waiting there.
My breath was taken away by how beautiful she looked.

~Aurora~

I was so nervous planning all of this, but seeing his shocked face made it worth it.
"Amore mio, cos'è questo?"
I couldn't help but smile when he spoke Italian. I noticed that he usually speaks it when feeling an overwhelming emotion.
I straighten my dress in hopes of calming myself down while I walk up to him. He was still frozen in his spot.
He seemed to have snapped out of it when I took his hands in mine.
"Well I wanted to do something special for you." I lead him to the table, he was still at a loss for words. "So surprise!"
He sits down and looks around.
"Hai fatto tutto questo per me?"
I thank my fast learning skills that I can understand him.
I look down on my lap and blush, I could feel the dahm heat from my cheeks.
"Yeah I kinda did." He really was still in a state of shock.
"Aurora I don't know what to say." I peck his cheek, "Then don't, eat. For appetizer whe have,Ricotta and Roasted Tomato Bruschetta with Pancetta. Made it myself." I pick up a piece and guided it to his mouth and he takes a bite.
"Wow this is delicious Il mio angelo." He takes abigger bite and I giggle. "Just don't stuff it all in your mouth at once Matteo." He chews while smiling at me, mouth still closed luckily. I had to laugh because it made him look like a chipmunk.
"Wow this is really amazing Aurora, is this your first time making it?"
"Yeah,glad you liked it! I was so nervous that you would hate it." I did obviously taste one before I decided to serve it to him, but I was still nervous that he wouldn't like it.
He dragges me onto his lap, "Tesoro, you can give me burned toast and I will still think it is delicious." He nips my ear and I shiver.
"But I do hope that you are not lying when you say it's delicious." i pout and he laughs.
"I never lie to you mio amore." He holds the pancetta for me to take a bite and I do.
"So did you even go to the mall?"
"Yes I did, I don't lie to you about where I go." He smiled and kissed me.
"Cosa farò con te?"
He mutters and kissed my neck, making me feel all mushy.
"You're suppose to feed me." He quirks his eyebrow and fed me more food while I fed him.
Then we had dinner that Matteo blindly made for us and my was it delicious.
"So in your mafia business, who's your competition or should I ask who gives you the most trouble?"
"Well, the Vipers are the ones that Re currently gives me the most problems. Those fuckers really don't know when to stop." He mumbled and frowned. I quickly kissed him and he relaxed again. "Don't get worked up now." He smirked, "Indeed, not when I am in the presence of the most beautiful creature the universe ever laid eyes on." That got me to blush and I internally cursed.
Then Matteo put a strand of hair behind my ear, "But you look nervous. È tutto oky il mio amore?" He cupped my cheek and stroked it with his thumb.
"Well, I, uhm, I got you something." I reached under the table and push the wrapped box to him.
"Per me?" His eyes light up as he carefully took the box. I nod and he smiled.

~Matteo~

I opened her box and I'm sure my heart skipped a beat, stopped, jumped, it did everything when I opened and saw what she got me.
At was cufflinks with the letter A on it.

"Oh Aurora

"Oh Aurora." I whispered and my girl only blushed even more.
"I... I wanted to get you something that will show other people that...."
"Uhm...."
She struggled to say what she wanted and I chucked.
I lift her chin and softly kissed her lips.
"So that other people what Il mio tesoro?" I urged her on.
"So that other people know you're mine."
Dear goddess this woman will be the death of me.
"I'll wear it all the time." She gave me the most beautiful smile.
"You better." She sassed and we laughed.

🌸🌸🌸

Aurora amore mio, cos'è questo?
Aurora my love, what is this Aurora my love, what is this?

"Hai fatto tutto questo per me?"
Did you do all this for me?

"È tutto oky il mio amore?"
Is everything oky my love?

Obviously this needs alot of editing, but i just wanted to get it out cuz i was just blank.