Chapter 3: Damsel In Distress

"Oky so depending on where you are going I've got a bunch of outfits ready!" The tornado that I call Nanika rushed into my room with a bunch of bags that I am assuming is clothes.
"He's taking me to Bella Eatalia." Nanika's body froze.
"What?"
I shrink back. "Is that a bad place?" Her eyes got brighter and she gave that goofy smile.

"No, it's the most high class restaurant and you have to wait months for a seating." That got me nervous.
"Oky I have the prefect dress." She throws out a purple dress. "But I don't do dresses."
"This is your first date Rory. Now shower and get dressed." I did just that and she had already everything set up when I got out.

She curled my hair and gave me that smokey eye effect.
She put me in a navy blue dress that really fits me well and it showed a little bit of leg and a little bit of cleavage with a kind of gauze covering it. "Now you look ready for your first date." I really did.

"So what did you tell your parents?" I feel a little guilty but, "They are away on bussines for a week, sooo

"So what did you tell your parents?" I feel a little guilty but, "They are away on bussines for a week, sooo.." she squeals and picks me up in a airhug. "Rory being a bad girl! I'm so proud of you."
I hug her back, giggling. "Thanks for the help Nani."
"Anytime honey, now off you go and enjoy the date!"

I was a little early, but atleast not late. At least now I can collect myself to try and be calm.
It's a two hour drive to the city so I wasn't going to take any chances. I got to the restaurant and as Nanika said, it was really fancy and I'm even more grateful for her help.
It had that elegant high class vibe with a touch of homeyness.
Classical music is softly playing in the backround and light chatter filled the room with the clicking of glasses and cutlery.
It was a really nice place.
I went to the hostess, she was dressed in a fitted tuxedo, hair firmly tied into a neat bun.
"Hi, I'm here under the name Matteo Rossi." The hostess looked at me from over her glasses. "Miss everyone has tried that before, you are not going to get in." I was confused as to why she said that, but I didn't want to cause a scene. "Can I then maybe wait for him at the bar? We are suppose to meet here, but I am a bit early." She looks at me for a moment, I could feel she wanted to roll her eyes, but kept being professional.
"Sure, if he doesn't show, know that we will throw you out." How nice, professional my ass. "Thank you." And now I wait.

I after a few minutes, I decided to use the bathroom to make sure everything is still perfect. Nanika was constantly warning me not to worry ir else my makeup will have been for nothing.
"Everybody get on the ground!" I hear people yell and I slowly open the door to see people pointing guns at everyone. I close the door and get out my phone.

~Matteo~

I needed this meeting to finish, it was almost eight, I needed to get to my girl.
My phone rings and Janko looks at me, so I leave the phone be, but then it rings again. I took a quick glance and saw that is was Aurora. I immediately answered it, but before I could say anything she started. "Matteo thank goodness, I don't know why I called you, but the place we are suppose to meet is now invested with men pointing guns at everyone and destroying the place. About 10 men from my view but I can't be sure." For the first time I felt something that I've never felt before. "Oky Love, stay calm I'll be..." I hear the door burst open from the other side of the phone. "Hey lady come here!" A man yells. I hear struggling and then a gun went off. "Luca get 25 men, Janko this meeting is over." I rush to the car. Luca right on my tail.

As we drive I had to grip my steering wheel hard. "Matt what has gotten into you?" I didn't bother answering him and pressed the gas pedalto go faster.

~Aurora~

"Hey lady come here!" The man comes barging into the bathroom. With quick reflexes I kick the gun out of his hand and slam him unconscious to the ground. Three men stormed in hearing the commotion. One sprints in my direction and I kick him and he flies hard into the wall.
I'd like to think I looked like a spartan warrior when I did that.
You knoe, where they scream 'this is sparta!' and then kicks the guy? Yeah I'd like to think it looked like that. The second one tried to shoot but I dodged it quickly, took his neck and threw him to the ground and then I feel a metal object against my head. "You've done enough little lady." I slowly follow him. "Point two guns at this lady, she's feisty." The guy threw me to the ground and immediately two guns were pointed at me.
Please Matteo be here soon!

~Matteo~

Not a moment to soon I stopped in front of the restaurant. Everyone got out of their cars, "Oky just put them unconscious or shoot to immobilize them. I will torture them to hell!" They all said yes and we barged in. I quickly made my way through the crowd looking for Aurora while my gang takes care if everything. She was no where in the front and I see two guys comming from the back so that is where I go. There I find her tied up and bruised.
Were it not for her here, I would have killed all these idiots right now, but they'll die later.
"Aurora!"
She looks up and I see the relief in her eyes and I quickly get her out of her bandages. Why did they tie her up in the first place?
"Are you oky?"
I check her injuries and she smiled. "Yeah you should see the other guys in the bathroom." How could she smile at a time like this?
"I'm so sorry about all of this." I should let her go now. It's best this way, she won't get hurt if I don't get involved in her life. "Oh it's nothing, but if you really so feel responsible you should atleast still treat me to dinner you know." Just for tonight.
"How can I refuse you Mio Angelo." I scooped her up. "You know I can walk myself." I smirk down at her. "But I want to feel like a hero. Don't those superheroes carry the damsel in distress like this after saving them?" She laughed and snuggled closer to me, her head is resting in my neck. Feeling her this close to me made me feel different.
"Then just for tonight, I'll be a damsel in distress."
My damsel.

🌸🌸🌸

So what do we think of these two so far?
☺️☺️☺️