Chapter 30: The End

"Simon!"
Aurora yelled and wobbled over to Simon to strangle him into the hug.
"Hey Rory."
She fixed his bowtie and smiled softly. "Who knew the great Luca would do the most cheesiest proposal and now you're getting married to the grump." Simon smiled but the blush on his face was evident.
"I don't see what is wrong with fireworks proposal."
"On a yacht in Hawaii." She deadpanned.
"So not everyone wants to propose in the middle of a kidnapping." Aurora gasped.
"And it was perfect thank you."
They laughed. "So how's the pregnancy treating you?" Aurora stroked her belly. "Oh he's treating me good. Better than Arlo."
"You really think it's going to be a boy?"
"Oh yeah, Matteo really wants a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy."
Soon after she married Matteo she got pregnant with her twin boys. Then three years later came her third son and now a year later and she is ready to pop any moment.
"Oh gosh, Matteo is gonna keep getting you pregnant till you give him a girl."
She giggled, "Maybe, but I don't mind. As an only child I really want alot of kids. So if Matteo wants a bunch of kids, fine by me."
Simon giggled, "I hope we can adopt. You think Luca will?"
"Well if you can get the grump to marry you I can't see why not."
Aurora was beaming that Luca was happy and that he was going to have his hands full with Simon.

Luca looked at himself in the mirror, he should be denying that he was terrified but his shaking hands confirmed it.
"Married life ain't that bad Luca, stop shaking."
Matteo walks in with his boys in his arms, his twins Jayden and Dayton. They are three years old and then his one year old son, Arlo.
"Can't help it man, what if he changes his mind. I'm not exactly sunshine and rainbows Matteo."
Matteo puts them down. "Chill man, Simon is pretty much all sunshine and rainbows for the both of you." He chuckled, that was true.
"Now buck up Luca, let's go get you married. Aurora said to drag you if I have to."
Luca smiled, Aurora changed Matteo and he thinks that she knew that Simon would change his life as well.

Luca looked at the people in front of him, his nerves are killing him. He kept fiddling with his navy suit. Thanking Simon that he bended on letting him wear a navy suit instead of a mint suit.
The violins started to play and there was Simon in his mint suit. On him it looks absolutely handsome.

 On him it looks absolutely handsome