Chapter 18: Dangerous Donna

The morning came and I woke up next to my beautiful girl, still sleeping, still very naked I might add and it made me smile when I think of last night.
It was amazing, I've never been with I woman like that.
When I touch her I get dragged into her essence. I want to pleasure her in every way possible.
My phone rings and I quickly answer it in hopes that Aurora didn't wake uo from this.
"It better be good Antonio." I whispered while looking over at Aurora again, still sleeping away.
"Sorry too call you Boss, but we need you, it's the Viper gang." Oh fuck it. I could hear guns firing in the backround.
"Fine in on my way."
I end the call and slowly kiss Aurora's forehead.
I quietly leave the room and went to the warehouse as fast as I could. The fuckers will pay for ruining my morning with Aurora.

~Aurora~

I woke up feeling like I am moving and I am proven right when I woke up in a dark van all tied up.
"I thought you said it is enough to knock her out for a whole day?" The rugged man in front of me whispered.
"Well so what Larry, she is still tied up." Another man yelled.
I feel anger overtake me, I'm tied up and naked.
NAKED!
"You could've atleast have the decency to give me a jacket or cover me with a blanket or something?" I say as calmly as I could.
The Larry dude just smirked.
"Nah, you're such a beaut to look at."
It enraged me so I broke the rope, took the guy by surprise and knocked him out, took his gun and pointed it at the driver. The van swirled and stopped. The other man's head hit the side and he was knocked out.
"Now clearly this is something to do with Matteo and his mafia, so drive to wherever the fuck you are taking me and give me that snazzy jacket you are wearing."
The poor guy shook, but got rid of his jacket and I put it on. I really didn't want to, but my need to not be naked weights out the jacket being from a man I don't know. Besides, he didn't have a funky smell like the other two dudes Jacket.
"Great, thank you, now drive. I'm sure your boss is expecting you, or shall I say me."
I push the gun against the drivers head to put more pressure on him.
"Alright, alright! Gees what kind of woman are you?"
The guy starts the van and drives again.
"The one who the mafia gang calls La donna del capo. Now, I'm going to remove my gun to make myself appropriate and if I find that you look like you are doing something fishy I will not hesitate to kill you. Are we clear.
"Yes Ma'am."
"Oh, I'm Aurora, you are?"
I smile at him and he gives me that crazy look.
"Simon Ma'am."
"Simon, hhmm, I like it."

~Matteo~

The shooting is getting stupid. "Antonio we end this now!"
"Sì capo."
Luckily the back up showed up and the Vipers are now outnumbered.
One of their phone's ring.
I point the gun at the phone, "Go on, answer it. Probably your pathetic boss that is calling. Put him on speaker."
The poor guy's hand shakes so much, but I fail to see any sympathy for him.
"Please tell me you have eradicated Rossi's mafia." The boss on the phone says.
"Funny thing you should say that Alkin, when I have all your men on gunpoint, ready to be executed."

~Aurora~

"You can't be serious!" Simon stresses.
"As serious as a heart attack." I load the gun.
"But it's only the two of us and I'm not that good of a shooter." I pat his hair.
"No maybe not, but don't underestimate me."

~Matteo~

"I don't see why you are laughing Alkin." I frown.
"Oh nothing nothing, I'm just wondering. How's that girl of yours doing?"
All the blood drains from my body and I immediately call her. She doesn't answer. The guards didn't answer.
My mind was in total panic.
"What have you done?!"
Alkin continues to cackle. "This is why you don't have girls in our line of work Matteo. It makes you weak."
If I could shoot him now I would.
"Where is Aurora!?"
"Come and get her if you are brave enough." And the call ended.
"Luca, Antonio with me now with two squads."
If so much as a scratch is laid on Aurora I will inailiate them!
"Kill all these bastards."

~Aurora~

"Ma'am you are crazy!" Simon whisper yells.
"Simon, never call a woman crazy. Now suck it up we have a job to do."
We walk down the dark cold corridors.
I knock out anyone I see and I know for a fact they won't wake up in a while.
Werewolf training comes in handy.
Meanwhile poor Simon is following my lead and I can see he is scared.
"Trust me Simon, oky?" He looks behind us at all the bodies.
"I trust you."
"Good,now let's go."
We get to an office and I heard Alkin, as Simon informed me is the boss, talking.
"Come and get her if you are brave enough." And the man cackled further.
I slowly open the door for find the idiot's back turned on me, drinking what I assume is whiskey.
I point my gun at him.
"You know you really shouldn't make woman angry." He turns around while getting out his gun but I easily shoot it out of his hand.
"And don't even think you can call for backup. They are all knocked out." I smirk as I see his smile fall.
"Now, while I wait for Matteo to arrive, let me teach you why you don't mess with me, and frankly from what I have heard, to teach you how to stop being so weak to threaten your own men. Pathetic!"
The first shot went through his leg.
"Now let's begin with what went wrong when your goons kidnapped me. Mainly leaving me naked."

~Simon~

Aurora was crazy, that much he could see. She was dangerous, calculating, precise.
I feared her as much as I admired her. She is a woman not to be messed with and Alkin did just that, and I've got the best seat in the house to watch his demise.

🌸🌸🌸