Chapter 17: Gift

⚠️SMUT ALERT⚠️

Not so intense, i think, but you have been warned

🌸🌸🌸

I put the plates in the kitchen, still not believing what Aurora did.
The whole roof date dinner was amazing and the cufflinks I will basically wear to every event. No one has ever given me a gift so personal. She's basically possessive with the cufflinks. Showing what is hers and boy does it make me hard for her.
But I have never felt about someone like I feel with Aurora.
She's... She is my everything and I'll dahm prove that to her everyday.
Suddenly I hear Aurora yell and I rush to get to her room and once again, I was at a loss for words.
"Aurora?"

She slowly walks up to me and my eyes couldn't help but devour every inch of her. She was wearing a stunning red lingerie outfit that made my mind run wild.

I gulped as she slowly pulled me down for a deep kiss

I gulped as she slowly pulled me down for a deep kiss. I was still in my shocked state of her beauty. But when my shirt fell to the ground it was like a switch went off and I scooped her up and her legs wrapped around me as I deepen our kiss.
"Voglio fare l'amore con te tutta la notte." I whispered in her neck.
"Allora cosa stai aspettando?"
It took every cell in my body not to ravage her yet and she was making it impossible to make sweet slow passionate love to her.

I gently laid her on the bed, her blonde locks sprawled beautifully around her. She was a goddess.
"I love you Aurora." She smiled up at me. "I love you too Matteo."
We melted into the kiss and I couldn't wait to have her.

~Aurora ~

Nervous, I was beyond nervous and there was no turning back to what I was going to do.
But all nerves fainted away when we kissed. He took a moment to respond, but oh my when he did, I was putty in his hands.
He took a moment to distance himself from me on the bed and basically undressed me with his eyes. My whole body was under his scrutiny and that made my body feel like fire.
"Bello." He whispered and I blushed.
He claimed my lips and invaded my mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance and I was not going to loose and I pull him closer to me.
His big hands softly caress the outside of my leg till he reached my bum and then he gave it a squeeze, making me yelp.
He chuckled and then his lips traveled to my neck, gently sucking on my skin till he reached my breast and he sucked on the exposed skin and I moaned.
His hands roamed my body with his lips slowly following.
"I'm going to unwrap you and make you moan and scream my name Aurora." He whispered and I took a deep breath, my body was twitching with anticipation.
My bra was first to go and as his lips traveled down he took my underwear in his mouth and removed it while looking me lustfully in the eyes.
That action alone send me panting and set my body on fire.

His hands then trached my legs till one of his hands was at my core.
"Are you sure my love?" Matteo asked me, needing confirmation of what we were about to do. It melted my heart that he asked me for consent, "Yes Matteo, I'm sure."
And then I felt his finger inside of me and groaned.
"So ready already for me." He whispered in my neck while pumping me with one finger while rubbing my clit.
I could hear how wet I was for him and then he add another finger and I gasped.
He pumped faster and I was a mess and before I could feel myself fly, he stopped.
"Ho bisogno di essere dentro di te ora."
He aligned himself with me and then he slowly pushed and I felt my walls take him in.
"Fuck, Sei così stretto."
He held me close to him as I feel a little pain.
"Tell me when you are ready." He whispered while kissing my head.

It was only a few seconds and then I started moving against him and we groaned. Matteo gently held my hips with a slight firm grip and started moving himself.
His movements was slow and passionate.

~Matteo~

Beautiful.
That was what she was. This beauty that is unfolding beneath me. She's all I never thought I wanted but now that I have it, I won't let go.
"Matteo!" She gasped as I picked up my speed.
Her moans sends shivers through my body. Her head was thrown back, her lips slightly parted and her eyes were closed. She was gripping the sheets hard.
"Tienimi bella"
She blushed, but listened to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.
I could feel her nails pushing into my skin. Her one hand found my hair and she pulled on it when I thrusted into her hard and paused.
I groaned, liking how she pulled on my hair.
"What do you want Aurora?"
I whispered in her ear while stroking her sides.
"I... I want....mmmm"
I sucked on her neck and smirked, loving her reaction.
"You want what?" I thrust into her hard again and paused.
"Please." She whispered out of breath.
"Please make me scream."
I almost became undone.
"With pleasure my love."
"Aaaahhh!"

And we spent the whole night making love to each other and I made sure she screamed my name the whole time. We were a mess, but it was perfect.
I fell asleep with her in my arms.

🌸🌸🌸

Voglio fare l'amore con te tutta la notte
I want to make love to you all night

Allora cosa stai aspettando?"
Then what are you waiting for?

Bello
Beautiful

Ho bisogno di essere dentro di te ora
I need to be inside of you now

Sei così stretto.
You are so tight

Tienimi bella
Hold onto me, Beautiful.

🌸🌸🌸

So what did we think?

I know it needs editing, but yeah, that will come when I finish the book.