Chapter 26: Soul

Every vew centuries, the Goddess Selene will bless her child who lost their wolf, with a new wolf.
Only a few get to experience this phenomenon and it only happens once their soul has sync with someone else or if your soul has recognized someone as your true soulmate.
They do not bear ill will or hatred for the goddess and still connects with her. For this actions, the goddess bless them with a wolf.

~Matteo~

I drove as fast as I could to Aurora's parents house. Aurora was getting worse by the minute, she gripped my hand so hard that I am amazed it didn't break yet.
I was having a mental breakdown with seeing Aurora like this.
I drifted into their parking space where Austin, Dawn, Madeline and Ethan was waiting.
Austin was quick to rush to Aurora's side.
"Don't Austin, you'll hurt her!" Madeline yelled and he froze.
Madeline calmly smiled at me, I felt calm in that moment.
"Matteo, gently take Aurora and follow us."

I followed them into the backyard woods to a river clearing, holding Aurora as close as I can to me.
"The goddess blesses us tonight with a full moon." Madeline randomly said.
"Put her down dear."
I did, she immediately withered when I stepped away.
"Sit next to her and hold her hand."
Ethan was keeping Austin at bay it seems while Dawn looked at Aurora with a worried face.
"What's is wrong with her?" I asked since no one has told me anything yet.
Madeline petted Aurora's head, "Goddess is connecting her soul."
Like I would understand what that means. She giggled, "All will be revealed in due time, right now you need to be here for her. Focus on her."

So I did that, I focused on her while she screamed in pain. Wanting to hold her tight just to see if I can take away her pain.
I didn't notice two wolves until they stood across from me. One giant black wolf and one white wolf with striking purple eyes.
"Matteo, no matter what you need to stay calm because this is not going to be pretty." Dawn said, still a few steps away from us.
I wanted to ask why, but then it was answered when Aurora screamed at the top of her lungs and I hear snapping. It was like her bones were breaking and when I looked, it looked exactly like that.
I stared at her in horror.
"Stop this!" I yelled, I couldn't take it anymore. I was shaking with rage and fear.
"I'm sorry Matteo, but this needs to happen." Austin whispered and I cried while looking at Aurora.
And then before my eyes she transformed into a wolf.
She was blonde, but her ears, top of her nose and tail was brown.
I was getting this weird tingling though my body as I touched her.
Why is that?
Suddenly she growled and Ethan, I presume it was him, growled back and I froze.

~Aurora's Wolf~

~Aurora's Wolf~

All the senses were hitting me with full force, but the sense that enticed me the most was that of my mates. He smelled like Sandelwood with a hint of peach. I loved it.
But then images flashed of how another woman was touching what was mine and I growled.
Another growl sounded, radiating power and obedience. Along with a soothing feeling. I turned around to face my alpha and luna.
"Be calm my dear. Welcome to the pack." The Luna licked my cheek and scented me. My tail wagging slightly.
When the Luna was done she stood next to my Alpha.
I crawled to him bearing my neck.
"Welcome to the pack, Belina."
"Thank you Alpha."
The Alpha bites my ear as a sign of acceptance into the pack. I know I will later be formally introduced later.
"Your parents are waiting for you." He said and I looked at my parents who were on tears.

~Matteo~

I watched as Aurora interacts with the wolves.
Amazed by what I just witnesses. She was in so much pain, but then she's a wolf and wagging her tail.
Now she is running around with her parents in wolf form.
"How are you doing Matteo?" Madeline asked next to me, now back in her human form and in a loose white dress.
I took a deep ragged breath, my shaking body stilling a little bit.
"Confused, mostly." She smiled, "As soon as she calms down we'll explain everything. You might want to take a vew days off though. She's going to need all of your attention."
Just then Aurora jumped on me, licking and rubbing on me everywhere.
Everyone laughed. "Her name is Belina." Ethan said.
I scratched her ear and her wolfy tongue hand out. "Hello Belina, Miei carissimi."
She brushed up against me, placing herself on my lap.
Then I feel her falling asleep and slowly shifting and her naked self was on my lap. Immediately a blanket was thrown around her, she looked so serene.

"Let's get her home." Dawn said and I gently stiod up with her in my arms making sure she doesn't get exposed.

I gently lay her down on her bed and make my way down to the living room where everyone was seated.
Once I was seated I got handed a cup of coffee.
"Sooo, I thought she didn't have a wolf?"

🌸🌸🌸

Mieie carissimi
My dearest

Well well well, wonder if you guys saw this comming?

I didn't😂🤣

Wasn't planning on giving her a wolf, like at all. These characters just do what they want, like screw my story line I wanna do this!
🤣🤣🤣