Chapter 10: Unsaid Confession

Everyone asking about Aurora's mate, I'm doing an evil laugh cuz I know the answer. 😜😈🤣😈

🌸🌸🌸

~Aurora~

I couldn't even argue when he said that. Over just a month I fell absolutely inlove with him. I didn't tell him that, how could I?
It would scare any man off if a girl proclaimed her love for him.
"Aurora."
He lifts up my face so that I look at him instead of his wound that I am tending to.
"I'm inlove with you Aurora. I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. From the first moment I met you I knew you were special and then we kissed and I knew why. I had fallen for an Angel like you. I thought that if I spoiled you with all the expensive stuff that you  see me that way to, but I quickly realized that was not how you worked. When you cry I want to wipe your tears away and make you smile. I always want to makes you smile and make you happy. I want you to look at me and only me and boy am I whipped for you. Aurora, I love you." His confession left me breathless.
"Matteo I..." He kiss my lips to silence me.
"Shhhh, you don't have to say anything back, but I wanted you to know how I feel."
I didn't say anything as I continued to clean his wound, his words swirled in my mind the whole time. Matteo Rossi loves me.
He said it, he loves me. "There all done, feeling better?" He jumps down from the counter and moves his shoulder. "Yes thank you La mia bellissima."
"Il mio piacere." He quirks his eyebrow. "I've been learning a little Italian since you've been away." I blush a little.
"Well don't let me stop you." He pulls me into his arms. "Sussurrerò niente dolce mentre faccio l'amore con te." He whispered in my ear in his low voice. For some reason that got me all hot. "Uhm I'm not that good yet Matteo." He smirks. "I was counting on that." I hit his good shoulder and he fakes an injury. "Yes fake it till you make it. Just don't let it be me that gives you that injury." I fire at him but he just gives a goofy smile. "Pain given by you I will gladly accept." This cheesy man! "Smooth Matteo, smooth."
We laugh together, "So why don't I get a lovely bath ready for my lovely woman. Bubbles and all."
I smiled, "Really? You'd do that for me?"
He kissed my nose, "I'll move heaven and earth of you asked me to." He said with total seriousness.
"Just a bubble bath will do." I say while blushing.
He smirked and quickly gives me a kiss.
"Let me get it ready for you my lady!"
I laugh and watch as he gets my bath ready.
He even trew in rose petals and all.
"Are you trying to seduce me Mr Rossi?" I taunt him and he just chuckled, "I am yes, is it working?"
"You mean if seducing me into taking a bath, then yes, your seducing was successful."
The bastard just gave a goofy smile, "Then I've reached my goal."
He gets up from the floor, "Now go relax." I watch him exit the bathroom and my poor heart was doing summersaults.
Just what is this man doing to me?

~Dawn~

Neither one of us said anything after Rory stormed out. This was unlike her, she is usually level headed and wanted all the facts before acting.
I called her friends and everyone and she wasn't with them.
We don't know where she is. "Austin." I sit next to him. He was still sitting in the same place fron when Rory left, with his head in his hands between his knees. "Dawn what were we thinking?"
I hear his voice shake. "She's my baby girl, how could I? Even if it's just..." He looks up and I met a crying Austin. "Our only child and we let this happen!" He growls. "Fuck this, I'll find another way. If I have to kill everyone so be it but he is not getting my daughter!" There was the fire that my husband has, but right now he wasn't thinking. "Will she ever forgive us?" He whispered and falls down on the couch again. "Maybe someday, but I don't think she'll forgive us now. We won't ever be able to forgive ourselves."
Not after the reaction Rory had.

~Matteo~

I walk into the living room to see Aurora in long black leggings with one of my hoodies. I basically never wear them, don't know why I have them, but now I am glad I have some.
It looks stunning on Aurora so I should get more.
She really took a long bath, like an hour or maybe more?
I lost track of the hours.
"Aurora mia bella, can I ask you something?" Her eyes focus on me. "Mmm, but you have to do it fast, they are about to show the sowing technique for the dress."
"Well there is this ball in three days, all the high up mafia will attend as well as other important figures in the city. I want you to accompany me, will you?"
She bites her lip, thinking. "Alright I don't see why not."
"That also means I have to introduce you to the gang tomorrow."
She bites her lip again. "As long as I don't get shot I'm happy." She smiles and I relax. "Thank you so much Mio Angelo."
"Uhm, Matteo."
"Yes?"
"Well we will have to shop for materials for the dress that I have to make for this gathering." I frown. "Why can't you just buy one? I'll buy you any dress you want." She gasp. "And risk the possibility of someone wearing the same dress as me? No thank you." I sigh, guess I have no choice but to give her her birthday present now. "Alright!" I take my tie and cover her eyes. "Matty what are you doing?"
Matty? Really? "Don't give me that name Mio Bella."
"Posso e non c'è niente che tu possa fare al riguardo!" She fires back in italian.
"Wow you are really improving on your Italian, now shush and follow me." I push her to her surprise that I wanted to give to her birthday or show. "Oky, now open your eyes." I remove the tie and watch her take it all in. "Matteo..." She walked around. "What is this?"
"This is yours." Her mouth falls open. "You are giving me a fashion design studio?"

"Yes well, do you like it? I tried to design it like the photo's you showed me of designs studios

"Yes well, do you like it? I tried to design it like the photo's you showed me of designs studios." I am so worried that she'll hate it.
"Matteo..."
She walks around the room and I get more nervous by the second. She then runs up to me and basically jumped on me and her legs wrapped around my waist. "I love it Matteo! Absolutely love it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She peppers me with kisses and I just hold her. I was booming with happiness. "I'm glad you love it Aurora." She jumps off of me and looked at everything. "It's just so amazing! I dream of studios like this and now I have one."
"Well I'll leave you to dwell in here. Something tells me I'm not going to see you at all now." She just grinned while looking at all the tools and materials and colths.
Yep, I lost her.
Ottimo Matteo, semplicemente fantastico.

🌸🌸🌸

"La mia bellissima" .
My beautiful

"Il mio piacere."
My pleasure

"Sussurrerò niente dolce mentre faccio l'amore con te."
I will whisper sweet nothings while I make love to you

"Posso e non c'è niente che tu possa fare al riguardo"
I can and there is nothing you can do about it.

"Ottimo Matteo, semplicemente fantastico."
Great Matteo, just great.