Best Friend Crush / Eva Cudmore

"Oh my fucking god" I said when I stepped in the Jah. "The rain is pouring so hard. I didn't even know that in LA can be such a bad weather. Oh-woah what happened?" I said when I saw everyone sitting around without the light on.

"The power went out in the whole house" Sab said. "So we all sitting here"

Cooper, Connor, Sab, Katie and Cynthia are playing monopoly. Anna and Karina are playing with Pluto. Zack and Chris are talking. And the rest is watching or making tik toks. Beside Eva, she's sitting next to window and watching rain. Her legs close to her chest with her hands wrapped around them.

"Oh" I said and sit on the couch beside Anna, she looked at me and smiled bright.

"What's up boon" I said and hugged her, she hugged back.

"Good, how bout you? Are you working on your clench?" she said and I bursted out laughing.

"I'm not doing that shit Anna" I said still laughing.

"Oh come on it would be fun" she said and pouted.

"You look cute pouting but no" I said, Eva hearing this turned her head in my direction but quickly turned back to the window sighing. I could see that she was pretty sad, I hate when she's sad. Eva is my best friend and I love her, I would do anything just to see that precious smile of hers everyday. So I stand up and walk to her, I sit beside her and put my head on her shoulder.

"Hi pretty girl" I said, she immediately smiled and blushed.

"Hi Y/n" she said and rest her head on mine.

"You like watching the rain?"

"Yup, it makes me calm. I don't know why" She said, she grabbed my hand and started playing with my rings. I love when she does that, she's still sad though. We sat in a silence for few minutes when an idea popped into my head.

"Come on" I said and stand up, reaching my hand for her to grab. She grabbed it and stand up too. She's wearing her butterfly top, sweats and her anime design shoes today, looking amazing as always.

"What are we doing?" she asked with a half smile. I took off my hoodie and give it to her.

"Put it on, I got an idea" I said and smiled. Eva confused took it and put my black ✨Helo mah frand✨ hoodie on, sniffing it she smiled. I grabbed her hand and dragged her outside.

"What the fuck are you doing Y/n? It's raining!" she yelled and put on the hood, trying to cover herself from the rain.

"That's the point" I said and hold her hand, I started swaying our hands then I tried to do some dance moves solo making her smile brightly and laugh. "Dance in the rain, shall we?" I asked and she grabbed my hand, we started dancing. Swaying our bodies together, no music needed.

She look so perfect, the droplets of the rain falling from her pretty face and the sound of the nature.

It feels like there's only us in the world.

I spin her around and she interrupted in even more laughter.

"I love that smile" I said when we slowed down and just like the song would end I bowed. We were just standing there looking deep into each other's eyes, everything seemed to have slowed down, even the rain.

"Thank you for being my best friend Y/n, you never fail to make me smile"

Ouch...

"It's my job" I smiled, covering my sadness.

She started shaking a little bit, so breaking our starring contest I hugged her tight and led her to a dry place.

"Are you okay dummy? Are you cold?" I asked worried. "I mean obviously you're cold-" i started rambling but she stopped me.