Can't Live Without You / Emma Brooks McAllister

"OH MY GOD! Is that Y/n and the Jah girls?" a group of girls yelled and run to us.

We are currently at the mall, buying some clothes, eating. Pretty much just hanging out with each other.

As we heard that we stopped in our tracks.

"OMG hi" They said excited.

"Y'all so pretty in real life, especially Y/n" a short purple haired girl said and eyed me up and down. I felt Emma squeeze my hand. "Can I hug you?"

"Thank you so much and yes of course" I said and quickly hugged her, letting go of Emma's hand. "Whats your name?" I asked and she pulled out her phone.

"I'm Lilly, can we take a picture together?" she asked and I nodded.

"Pretty name Lilly" I said and she blushed, after we all took pictures, we chatted a little bit and then we hugged again.

"Can I have your number Y/n?" Lilly asked and I smirked.

"Sorry bu-"

"Can you leave my girlfriend alone?" Emma lashed out.

"Bab-"

"All you've been doing is touching her, flirting and eyeing her up and down. Leave her the fuck alone" she said and pushed her making the girl land on the floor. She's pissed off, you can see it on her face 'cause the vein on her forehead is popping out.

"Emma!" I yelled and went to help the girl up. "Calm the fuck down. I know you're overprotective and jealous but she's just a fan!" I said and dusted the girl off, she thanked me and walked away with her friends, sending Emma dirty looks.

"I'm sorry..."

"No Emma, I love you so much but it's enough"

"Wha-"

"It's like that every time we're going out, not even! You do this in the house too, you did this to Eva and she has a boyfriend! . You're being too overprotective! You can't just lash out at people like that, it's sick!"

"I'm sorry, I really am"

"You're sorry every time Em. I'm done with this shit. Calm down your hormones, emotions or whatever the fuck is causing this. Then you can come to me" I said. "I'm going home alone, Anna or Eva's going to give you a lift" I said and walked away.

"Did you just broke up with me?!" She yelled when I was far away.

"Yeah!"

"You can't live without me!" She yelled again.

"Oh I can live without you, I'm a y/z/s (your zodiac sighn) after all babe!" I yelled and disappeared in the hord of people.

.
.
.

Well, it's been two weeks, and me and Emma...we're not on speaking terms. We avoid each other the best we can, I mean she does. Every time I am somewhere or she is, she walks out of that room immediately. And when she doesn't have where to go she yells at me.

I can tell the girls are getting sick of it.

"Hi Guys" I said and sit on the couch in the living room full of people. Emma stand up from her seat and was about to walk away, but Anna grabbed the collar of her shirt and yanked her back.

"No, you're staying here" she said sternly. Anna grabbed her hand and dragged her to me, she pushed her making Emma land on my lap. Out of instinct I wrapped my hands around her so she wouldn't fall. "Get back together"

"Anna-"

"No, I said get back together" she said looking at us. "Hold hands, cuddle, give each other nose kisses or whatever cute shit you two were doing before you broke up. I want you back. And not only I. Apologize to each other or kiss I don't know, just don't hate each other please"

"No" Emma said and stand up, but this time I yanked her back.

I grabbed her jaw and pressed our lips together, she kissed back of course. After long passionate kiss we pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other. I pecked her lips once more and pulled away.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you Em, I love you so much. The truth is I miss your overprotective ass, I was hit on 7 times in these two weeks and I tell you that, these pick up lines were horrible"

"I miss you too, I miss your kisses and your warmth in the morning" She said and nuzzled in the crock of my neck. "Are we good? I mean, back together? As a couple?"

"Mhm, always" I said and kissed her head. We laid in silence with everyone watching us. Wide smiles on their faces.

"You were hit on 7 times and you still want me?" She asked shocked.

"You know, someone once said that I can't live without them. I guess that was true"