Pool / Karina Prieto

Today is a really boring day.

Everyone's just sitting in the living room, scrolling through their phone.

The silence taking over, not even a single word is spoken for the past hour.

I'm sitting on one of the couches, with Karina's head on my lap. I was slowly playing with her hair when I got an idea. I lean in close to her lips and smile when her breath hitched.

"Do you wanna go to the pool with me?" I mumbled and just grazed my lips against hers a little bit. She grabbed my neck and deepened our kiss.

"Yes" she whispered breathless and smiled. I lift my head up and look at Anna who was starring blankly at us with her mouth slightly open. "You're gonna catch a fly Shumate" I giggled and pecked Karina once more.

"Hey y'all who wants to go swimming with me?" I yelled catching their attention. Immediately everyone perked up.

"I want to!" They said in sync.

"Okay then go change" I said and everyone walked to their rooms. I stand up and picked up Karina bridal style, she giggled and wrapped her hands around my neck.

I walk to her room and put her on the floor.

"I'll see you in 10 minutes" I kissed her cheek, she blushed and nodded.

.
.
.

"Woah Y/n, looking hot as fuck" Christian said when I walked out of the house, I smiled.

When the rest saw me I was immediately flooded with compliments.

"You look so good"

"I want to be you"

"Y/n is definitely the hottest person I know" Anna said with her mouth open, drooling a little bit. Lately she has been starring at me pretty often.

"And she has a girlfriend" Karina said as she walks out. I turned around and my jaw dropped, she's looking so damn good in that bikini. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She walked over to me and pulled me into a hot kiss.

"Damn it, I keep on forgetting that they are together" Anna said. "How did you get to date person as hot as Y/n and I'm not dating anyone?"

"She's nice to me, she's beautiful and I'm pretty sure it was love from the first sight" I said and take Karina's hand. I pull her with me and we got in the pool.

"Umm, Y/n, I'm not really good at swimming"

"Come here, I can teach you" I said and pulled her closer.

The rest of our time we spend on learning how to swim. She was pretty good, not gonna lie.

"You see, it's easy" I said and she smiled, she wrapped her legs around my waist and hands around my neck. I put my hands on her waist so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

"Am I heavy? I'm sorry" She said and I laughed.

"Karina, baby, we're in the water. I can't feel your weight here, you're literally floating. Plus you're like a feather, I could do push-ups with you on my back" I kissed her nose.

We just starred at each other for a minute then I grabbed her neck and pull her into a kiss.

"Hey! We're still here!" Anna yelled and splashed us with water.

"Shush, you're just jealous" I said and flipped me off.

"Hell yeah I am, so stop making out when I'm looking"

"Stop looking then" I laughed and she playfully rolled her eyes. We got out of the water and I wrapped the towel around Karina.

"Thank you bubs" she said and kissed my cheek. I sit on the long chair and she lay on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her so she wouldn't fall, I start playing with her hair and tracing different shapes on her arm. I put my sunglasses on and a hat on Karina's head. We closed our eyes and waited for the sun to dry us.

I was tanning when I felt Karina's breathing change.

Awe, she fell asleep.

I somehow stand up, pick her up and walk with her inside. So she wouldn't be red when she wakes up. I walk to her room and lay her on the bed. I quickly changed into normal clothes and lay beside her. She immediately wrapped herself around me.

"You're so cute, I love you" I said and she smiled.

"I love you too"