Break / Anna Shumate

"Hey guys" I said as I walked in the new Jah house. With camera in my hand.

"Woah, that's a large Teddy bear" Emma laughed.

"He's 6 ft tall and he's for Anna" I said with a smile. "I'm surprised I can hold him with one hand"

"Aww, that's so cute" Eva jumped and looked at Connor "I want one"

"Haha funny" He said and pinched her ear.

"DON'T TOUCH MY EAR!" she yelled and slapped his hand away. He did it again and laughed "You better run, 'cause I'm gonna kill you" She said and started chasing him around the house.

"Kids...anyway, Anna's in her room right?" I asked and everyone nodded. I went upstairs to her room and when I saw her my heart broke.

She was laying on her bed with her phone in her hand, tears streaming down her face. She's looking so drained, and the quiet sobs leaving her mouth. My poor baby.

"No, we're not doing it again" I said as I turned off my camera and placed the large Teddy bear on her bedroom floor.

"Y/n? Umm...hi" She said immediately wiping her tears and put a fake smile on.

"Give me your phone" I demanded and she gave it to me, I went on tik tok and went live, I waited a couple of minutes for people to come.

"What are you doing Y/n/n?" she said with her voice cracking.

"Hey y'all" I said putting my act on "You know Anna loves you so much" I said and looked at her, giving her a heartwarming smile "But she's taking a break"

"What?" Anna asked shocked.

"Yeah. Mark it, screen record it, post it wherever the fuck you want" I said. "I don't care if I'll be on tik tok room or some other shitty platform of that kind"

"Anna is a human! What the fuck is wrong with y'all. You can't see how you're hurting this girl?! Look at her" I said and pointed the camera at Anna, she immediately covered herself. I pointed the camera back on myself "She's drained! She looks like the life was sucked out of her. She's crying herself to sleep just because of few words you write. And it's like that everyday! And it's all because of you"

"Everything that she does for you is bad. She's smiling it's bad. She's sad 'why does she posts about it?' 'depressed' or 'go to therapy'. She posts something that is funny for HER, something that made HER laugh and you automatically hate on it which makes her hate it too! You bodyshamed her in tops so she started wearing sweats and you don't like it either. You think she looks like every other basic 'white' girl? Sure but let her look like that. Do you really have to make a tik tok about it or write it in her comments?" I took a deep breath.

"You think why is she 'famous'?" I air quoted "Ask the same question Justin Bieber for example or any other celebrity/influencer. You don't like her popping on your for you page? There's this option called 'block' or you can just keep fucking scrolling. It won't hurt you if you'll do one motion with your finger... You don't like Anna? The way she dress? The way she laughs? The ways she even fucking walks? So tell me why are you spending your time on her?"

"I'm not gonna hate on you, just because. You shouldn't hate on Anna too, just because she is..." I finished. "Plus not only Anna's got this problem, everyone on this shitty app does"

"So I, I made Anna go on a break, she didn't even knew I'd do that. I did it cause I care for my loved ones. So unfollow me, throw a wave of a hate on me but just remember...I don't give a fuck about you or your opinion, I'm just making money on your hate comments" I said with a fake smile. "I'll keep posting, but I won't let Anna post anywhere soon. Not till I'll be able to see her smile on a daily without my attempt to make her smile.

"And just to let you know, because I think you forgot about it. You made her famous." I winked at the camera" Now. Bye and send love for the fanpages" I said and ended the live.

I sat in silence for a minute to calm myself then i turned to Anna.

"I bought you a Teddy be-"

"I love you" I was cut off by Anna throwing herself at me, embracing me in a tight hug. "I love you so much, thank you" She said and I smiled.

"Don't thank me, I would do anything for you because I love you"