Dope Drug (Pt. 3 Of Memory Loss) / Eva Cudmore

"OH MY GOD" Anna yelled. "Do you remember?!"

"What?" I asked.

"Eva?" she asked.

"No...But I know she really likes Panda Express" I smiled and her smile dropped. 1

"Oh, I thought-never mind. Let's just go"

We drove to that place she was taking about, then we drove right back home cause she didn't feel like eating.

"Hey Y/n, want to go in the pool with me?" Emma asked and I nodded.

I changed and quickly run downstairs, I run outside and jump into the pool splashing everyone around. I and Emma played around a little, then it's got freezing. We got out of the pool and I changed into dry clothes.

"Hey, since I can't drive a car yet, can someone drive me to the Walmart. I want food, I'd buy myself a new blanket too"

"Random" Sabb giggled "I can, I'm hungry too anyway"

.
.
.

Sabrina and Y/n went to the store an hour ago and they were on their way back home now.

"Hey Eva. Are you okay?" Anna asked sitting beside her best friend.

"You know I'm not, but I'll say I'm fine anyway" Eva answered and looked away.

"It's going to be okay, Y/n will get her memories back for sure"

"But do you know how long the process of it can take? Week? Month? Year? 2 years?" Eva said as the tears build up in her eyes. "I just wish she could remember our moments together, that she could hold me in her arms not thinking about how did we met or how long ago" she said and Anna hugged her.

"Were back bitches!" Y/n yelled walking through the door.

Eva seeing her smile just exploded

"I can't anymore!" Eva yelled "I can't pretend, I can't act like we don't know each other. All I want to do, all I think about is kissing her"

"I know but doctor said that-" Anna started but Eva didn't let her finish.

"He said don't tell her about relationships, he didn't say i can't kiss her" Eva said and stand up. Y/n was still standing there with food in her hands, confused.

"Eva don't!" Anna yelled after her best friend but it was too late.

Eva already run up to Y/n, she cupped her head in her hands and placed passionate kiss on her lips. Y/n's bags dropped on the floor and she slung her hands around Eva's waist, kissing her back with the same passion.

Y/n's Pov.

As I was kissing Eva all of the memories from last three years flooded back to my brain, but the most important ones were with her.

"Ugh come on Y/n!" Eva begged me. "Let me do it, please" she said with her cute puppy eyes. How can I resist them? No, no, you need to stay strong Y/n.

"No Eva, I don't want to look like him. I'll be looking like a clown"

"I looked good in that make-up" she said with a pout.

"That's because you are you, and you're very hot" I kissed her head and she giggled.

She wanted to make me look like Hisoka that day, after few minutes of her begging me and seducing me with kisses I agreed. And I'll admit it, I looked hot.

"Got it?" Eva asked me. She just finished teaching me the new dance we wanted to recreate.

"Yes"

"Okay...3...2...1" she hit play and the sound begin. We started dancing.

"No, no, no Y/n! It goes like this- take it, take it, hold my- and on 'hold my' you do this" she explained "see?"

"I'm dumb Eva, plus you're distracting me and I don't remember moves!"

"How am I distracting you?!"

"You're standing right in front of me and you're shaking it" I grabbed her hips and pull her closer to me.

"I literally have no ass"

"But you're still shaking it" I smirked and she rolled her eyes at me.

It wasn't that hard dance but I keep on messing the moves as I looked at her through the phone.

"Hey lovie" I walked in Eva's room after knocking "How are you feeling? I made you some soup" I said sitting beside her on her bed.

"Thank you so much baby. And I'm cold, but beside that everything is alright" I put the soup on the nightstand and put my hand carefully on her cheek. I caressed it with a smile.

"I hope you'll feel better soon" I kissed her nose and she smiled, her face turned crimson red.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Can you...umm, can you feed me?" she asked shyly and I giggled.

"Yes of course" I grabbed the bowl with soup "Little plane flies yooo, open your mouth" I giggled again and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a baby, I just want you to feed me"

"You are MY baby, now come on, open your mouth"

I pulled away from our kiss and looked deep into her addictive brown orbs.

"What are you doing here Y/n, it's freezing" Eva asked all sleepy, leaning on the balcony bariere beside me.

It's like 3 am, and the thoughts today were killing me to the point were I couldn't sleep so I walked out on our balcony and just stared at the stars.

"I'm thinking" I said, she hugged my side and closed her eyes. I grabbed her hand and started playing with her fingers.

"About?"

"About us...about you" I said and she shot up "Chill, it's nothing bad" I turned to face her, I intertwined our hands and my other hand I put on the side of her neck. Tracing my thumb across her jaw, and playing with her baby hairs with my other fingers.

"Mhm" she almost moaned at the feeling.

"You know, I want to marry you someday. Maybe we're young and stupid, but I feel like you're the one. No, no, I know you're the one for me" I kissed her forehead and she smiled "You make me feel like no one ever did, I feel a load of butterflies every time you're around. I want to know everything, every single thing about you. I don't want to loose you, I'd be broken if I did. I'm attached you, I'm addicted to you Eva" I keep on saying, she was just listening to every word I said.

The light of the moon shining on her face made it look ten times more beautiful than she already is.

"You don't even realize what you do to me. You're like a drug...a good kind of drug. You're a...."

"...dope drug" I said out loud, falling out of my flash of memories. I smiled widely at confused Eva. Everyone around watching curiously. I grabbed the sides of her face and pull her closer. "I remember..." I whispered and she smiled widely, her eyes watered. She let out a loud squeal and throw herself on me.

"I love you so much" she mumbled in my neck, then moved her head back up. She looked into my eyes and smiled again.

"I love you more" I kissed her, passionately.

"You are my dope drug Eva Cudmore"