Truth Or Dare? / Eva Cudmore

"Bitch get up" Emma jumped on me and I groaned. She doesn't weigh much but when she jumps on you, I'm telling you...you can fuckin' die from that elbow in stomach.

"Go away, go annoy Zack or something" I hit her with my pillow and covered my eyes. She get up from my bed and throw the covers off of my body, she grabbed my leg and started pulling me off of the bed.

"Come on worm. We need to prepare the house and ourselves for the party" She horribly sang.

"Shut the fuck up, let me sleep! And leave my leg alone" I tried to free myself from her grip.

"Come on Y/n/n! I NEED YOUR HELP!" We started fighting, she tried to get me out of bed and I gripped the frame of my bed tight.

"That's your party Emma! Go do it yourself!" I yelled and she finnaly let go of my leg.

"Please, please, pretty please" She begged and a shook my head no "I'm gonna set you up with your crush" She flashed her puppy eyes.

"Are you dumb blondie? I'm with Eva and you don't even know my crush, and sh-they don't know you exist, they don't even know I exist" I said and laughed.

"Woah, you're with Eva and you have a crush? You do have another crush?!" Emma yelled shocked. "Oh my god! I did know that! Guys, guys!" she screamed running out of my room.

Such a snitch.

I ran after her to the living room.

"Geez Emma, shut the fuck up, what's all of this noise about?" Sab asked.

"I found out that Y/n has a crush! And it's not her girlfriend" she yelled again.

Geez, this girl is yelling so much.

"Oh wait..." she stopped to think for a minute then turned to me. "Did you said they because it's your crush's pronounce or because you were talking about two people?" she asked curious.

"I was talking about there people, yes. Now can you shut up and let me sleep?" I asked and she shake her head no.

"You're going with me" she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of our house "We're going shopping for the party"

"But Ems I'm in my pijama" I whined.

"Shut yo dumb ass, you look hella fine. You're in sweats and hoodie"

"Yeah and that's my fuckin' pijama!" I yelled and she rolled her eyes. "You don't roll your eyes at me miss-"

"Like i said, shut yo ass and do a list of things we need for the party"

.
.
.

After we shopped for everything, which took us years by the way 'cause miss girl couldn't pick a color of fucking paper cups or flavors of chips. We drove back home and prepared everything, snacks, drinks, decorated house.

Also, I don't know why the fuck is Emma throwing a party but let her be. This girl can be really spontaneous sometimes...all the time.

After people started gathering in our house we started partying - dancing, drinking, not a lot of course, we're still under age.

"Hey Sab!" I yelled over the music "Do you know where Eva is?!"

"Huh?!" she asked half alive. I don't know how she managed to get almost waisted in a really small period of time, but I guess that's Sab, only she knows how to do this.

"Nothing!" I saw Cooper and gestured to him to take care of her.

Suddenly the music stopped and Emma's voice was heard from the speakers.

"Hey guys! Who wants to play truth or dare?!" she looked around and it was dead silent. "Uh okay, if someone wants then I'm outside, baiii!" she giggled, she throw the microphone she was holding on the ground making a loud noise and run away from the DJ console.

I can't find my girlfriend so I guess a little game of truth or dare won't hurt...

I walked outside and there was, decent group of people sitting in circle on the ground. One of them being Eva, my girlfriend.

"Hey Y/n/n! You came to play with us?!" Emma giggled.

"Yep" I sat down between her and some guy, I think his name is Jacob.

"Okayyy, then, Lola truth or dare?" Liv asked, Liv as in Olivia Ponton I think. Or Pompon I don't know, I don't care.

"Truth" Lola, whom I don't know too answered. She looks actually very pretty, but not my type, stereotypical 'pick me' girl and she's blonde too. Ironic isn't it?

"What are your top three turn on's?"

"Umm...when he likes it risky, neck kisses and...when he pulls me in by my waist" Lola said and everyone nodded. "Emma truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Throw Anna into the pool" Emma stand up and started searching for Anna. After few minutes she came back with dumbfounded Boon holding red bull.

"What's going on? " she asked and took a sip. "Is the-" she couldn't finish as she was being pushed into the pool. "Emma!"

"Sorry love it was a dare!" Emma yelled back and sit back on her place. "Okay Y/n/n truth or dare?"

"Truth" I said right away, I'm trying to stay alive today.

"Tell us, all of us your crushes names" She smirked and everyone looked at me.

"Isn't it Eva, isn't she dating her?" Nathaniel asked.

"Exactly Y/n/n" Eva glared at me throwing a dagger into my chest with her eyes. Her jaw clenched.

"That doesn't mean I can't have a crush other than her" I shrugged my shoulders.

Oh you're getting yourself into a deep shit hole Y/n

"So...who is it? I mean, who are they?" Emma corrected herself.

"It's easy. It's Lisa, Jennie and Yeji, not a big deal" I said with a big smile.

"Who the fuck is Lisa, Jennie and Yeji?! Are they prettier than me?!" Eva yelled furious, she stood up and stormed to me. Oh she mad mad.

"Chill chihuahua" I giggled "It's Lalisa and Jennie Kim from Blackpink and Yeji from ITZY. They are older than me and yes they are three gorgeous and hot motherfuckers. They're actually my celebrity crushes and I could actually date Yeji cuz she's a good age for me" I said, she just kept on looking at me with those flaming of jealousy eyes.

"You're getting me pissed off more often Y/l/m" Eva grabbed the collar of my shirt and yeeted me up. She started dragging me in the direction of the house.

"Yuh Y/n gonna get it!" Emma laughed and the circle laughed.

"Of course I wi-" I was cut of by the water filling my mouth.

Did this bitch just-

"You ain't gonna get shit Tonight!" Eva yelled walking to the direction of our house.

"I know you love me!" I yelled back but received only a middle finger.

I'm gonna go crazy because of her one day...