What's The Point? / Emma Brooks McAllister

"Hey lovie" I kissed Emma's cheek and stand beside her in the kitchen, where they were doing dinner. "I bought you donuts, and this..." I said and give her the one rose I was holding behind my back.

"Aww, that's so cute. My muffin is so in love" Dev squeeled and Emma just looked at me.

I and Emma are together one month already. She makes me so happy and I'm so in love with her. She asked me out, and I was hesitant at first but I'm proud of myself that I made a decision to agree on that date back then.

Today's our first month anniversary. So I thought a pack of cute donuts and a rose should be good. Nothing too expensive, like a bracelet or something, that would be too much for a one month. Just a one beautiful rose (I picked myself) and a pack of donuts should make the job.

I've noticed Emma being weirdly quiet, she's usually the most energetic one, beside Dev, no one can beat Dev in this.

"Are you okay Emma?" I asked, I grabbed and caressed her hand.

"Yeah" she nodded and looked away. I don't belive her, her vibes are just off now. Maybe she has a bad day today.

I pulled her into a hug and hold her close to my chest, she was shocked at first but then she wrapped her hands around me tightly.

I'm not usually the one for a physical touch, but I know Emma loves it. Especially if it's the kind of, when you don't have to ask for it. Like, for example 'can I have a hug?' or something like that.

I tangled my fingers into her blonde locks and I could see the smile on her face began to rise before it quickly changed, literally in a second, and she started crying.

"Hey, hey, what's happening love?" I asked and she just squeezed me tighter. "You're okay Emma, I'm here. It's just a bad day, there are good days to come, I promise" I whispered in her ear and eventually after some more heartwarming words she calmed down.

"I'm a horrible person" she cried out.

"You're not love, you're the most amazing and humble person I've ever met" I said and rubbed her back

"I don't deserve you" she said and wiped her tears.

"You do, you're the only one who deserves me. And I deserve you. I'm telling you" I said with a slight giggle and kissed her forehead

"I have to tell you something Y/n" she said quietly.

"And what is that?" I asked pulling her closer by her waist.

"Promise you won't get mad" She hiccups.

"You're freaking me out Emma. But I promise I won't get mad" I said and hold my pinky out, she intertwined our pinkies and I kissed her cheek.

"I-I, I didn't mean to do it, it just happened. We bumped into each other and, and our lips touched and-" she rambled with more tears streaming down her face.

"Wait, wait, wait. I don't understand you Em, you need to speak slower okay?"

"I and Eva, we were alone in the house and, and" She struggled to take a breath, so I grabbed her hand to calm her a little. It usually helps her, when I hold it. "S-she was going to her room and I was looking at my phone and, and we bumped into each other. I don't know how it happened but w-we, we kissed" she said and started bawling her eyes out. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry!"

I wrapped my arms around her, embracing her in a tight hug and started rubbing her back.

"It's okay love" I told her "I forgive you, it's okay" It's just a kiss after all, and you can definitely see that she regrets it.

"It was in the moment, a-and the tension between us was rising. I-I, w-we-" she tried to say something but struggled to even let out a few words. "We slept with each other..."

"Oh..." I let out and pulled away from her. I looked down at the floor and a tear fell out of my eye but I quickly wiped it so no one could see. "W-well...that hurts" I look back up to her blue eyes.

The blue eyes I can get so easily lost in...

It stings a little bit, but I'm gonna be just fine...I was fine when this happened for the first time with my ex, and second time...and third, so I'll be fine now too.

"I guess love isn't for me" I giggled. I looked around the room and everyone was starring at me, include Eva.

"I regret it Y/n, I really do" she begged and grabbed my hand.

"I know" I took my hand away "It wouldn't be you, if you didn't regret cheating on me. I'm just wondering how's Connor, you did him dirty"

"We broke up before it happened. I'm sorry Y/n, I shouldn't have done that to you" Eva said.

"That's...okay...yeah..." I let out "Who wants a donut?" I sniffle, trying to hold beack my tears.

"Y/n...you can cry, you can scream. It's normal to do this, you don't have to hide your emotions" Anna came to me and hugged me.

"But what's the point Boon? Will crying fix my problems? Or maybe screaming will do it? No" I said and pulled away. "I'm not gonna cry because it hurts. I'm not gonna shout at Emma for cheating, or at Eva for fucking my girlfriend. But what I'm gonna do is... rethink all of the decisions I've made. With a bucket of y/f ice cream, cuddling mister pluto, probably watching some lame show on Netflix. Which is wrong, I know, but it will take me a two weeks or more, maybe less" I walk back to Emma, I put my hands on her cheeks and smiled.

"Then I'll talk with Emma, I'll tell her that I love her, and that she means so much to me. I'll tell her that she isn't a horrible person, not in any way would she ever be. Remember her that there aren't perfect people on this planet, everyone has their up's and downs sometimes. I will also, probably tell her that I forgive her, like I always do..." I brushed a bunch of her hair away from her face, which is soaked in tears from silent crying. She smiled slightly and I pressed my lips to her for a split second.

"And maybe we'll move on from this" I quietly said. Emma pulled me into a tight hug and hid her head in the crock of my neck.

"I love you, I'm so fucking sorry"

"I know you are love..."