Contest? / Katie Pego

"What are you two doing?" The girls asked as they just came back from the mall.

"Shshsh"

"We're having a starring contest" Katie answered looking deep into my eyes.

"We've been starring into each other's eyes for the past 20 minutes"

"20 minutes without blinking?!" Emma asked.

"No it's not like that. We can blink, but when we look away we loose" I said.

"And the looser have to buy the winner whatever they want" Katie said and smiled. I've got butterflies for the fourth time in 20 minutes. I get them every fucking time she smiles.

"We live with children's" Eva said and giggled.

"I have better idea" Karina said with a smirk. "What if you two would do a contest, who will last longer in a fake relationship?" She said and my head snapped in her direction, soon after I realized what I did.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Yes!" Katie yelled and did her cute little dancy dance. "I won! I won! I won! You're going to buy me nuggies now" She said and jumped around me. "Thanks K"

"You're welcome" Karina said and laughed.

"I'm never going to trust you again Karina" I said and stand up from the couch.

"So what about that 'fake relationship contest'?" Katie asked. "We pretend that we're dating, we are doing all that relationship shit and the fist person who wants to break up gives the winner 1000$"

"Okay but we have to put some rules on" I said and she nodded. "First, we can't tell anyone we are 'fake dating', everyone have to believe it. Second, no kisses and hugs, I hate them"

I get flustered too easily.

"How can someone believe that we are dating if we won't kiss and hug?" Katie asked.

"Getting right into it I see" I said and she blushed "Right then, we can kiss and hug but only when I'll let you" I said and she raised her eyebrow. "You're not my real girlfriend so I won't let you kiss me whenever you want Pego"

"I know you want my kiss" She said and puckered her lips out making kissing noises.

"No, I don't. And the third rule, we're not posting anything about our 'relationship' on the internet"

"That's fine by me" she said and shrugged her shoulders. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house. "Now we're going to the Walmart cause I want my Dino nuggies, looser"

"I swear, you're addicted to them"

.
.
.

"Y/n!" I heard Katie yell from downstairs. I walked out of my room and stand on the edge of the stairs.

"What do you want Pego?!"

"Nicer bitch, I'm your girlfriend and come on, were going to do some photos!"

"Yeah exactly I'm your girlfriend not your fucking photographer!"

"Couples do that shit too! Or maybe you want to back away and pay me 1000 bucks?" she said and...ouch, that kinda hurt.

I totally forgot about the money part of this contest. I mean, it's been three weeks and we're still going. Honestly I started to think that we are dating for real.

"Fine..." I said and walked to her "Do you have a camera or am I supposed to take them with your phone?"

"With my phone" she said and smiled, she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I followed her to the place, a street away from our house where was this mural with a beautiful graffiti on it. The sky was looking nice today too, so the photos will be fire.

There was a lot of other girls doing photos too, but not a single one looked as spectacular as Katie. Maybe one but Katie still topped her with her hot tanned body and beautiful long brown hair.

Katie looked around and frowned, I don't know why though. She gave me her phone and smiled sweetly. She did some poses and I shoot a couple of pics.

After checking the pics I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around.

There was standing a gorgeous girl; blonde hair in a cute messy pony tail with deep brown eyes, although she was hiding them behind large black sunglasses that were loosely sitting at the top of her head right now;

Shamelessly I checked her out, quickly, just looked up and down real fast.

She's wearing white button up shirt with big brown jacket on top of it, some pants and a pair of brown converse. She do be looking really cute.

"Hey" I said with a smile, trying to keep it cool. Even though I don't know her she's making me nervous.

"Hi, my name's Lisa" she said happily with thick accent, she's definitely not from USA.

"Hi Lisa. I'm Y/n, how can I help you?" I asked politely.

"I-umm" she looked away to think about what she's about to say "My sister Lena, stayed in the hotel. I went on a walk and I came across this" she said pointing at the graffiti wall behind me "It's really beautiful and I'm wondering if you could snap me some pictures, seeing that you did for your friend" she said pointing at Katie.

"Yeah, sure" I smiled. She handed me her phone "Nice wallpaper" I giggled and she blushed. She walked to the wall and did a couple of poses then came back to me. I handed her her phone back and she thanked me. "Where are you from? I assume your first language isn't English" I asked nicely, trying to not make it sound rude. She giggled and nodded.

"I'm from Germany, I'm here with my family for a little holidays"

"For how long are you here?"

"Were here for-" she was interrupted by Katie.

"Come on looser, we need to go" she huffed grabbing my arm and dragging me away from Lisa.

"Wait" I said. "Hey Lisa can I hav-" I was cut off by Katie's lips on mine.

KATIE'S LIPS ON MINE?!

I couldn't even proceed what happened when she pulled away.

"Bye Lisa" she said with a fake smile and dragged me away.

"What was that Katie?!" I yelled when we were car enough. "You ruined my chance with a fine girl" I whined.

"Shut up" she growled and pulled on my arm.

"Is someone jealous?" I smirked.

"Jealous? Me? Are you kidding?" she laughed ironically.

"I think we should end our contest here" I said and she stopped.

"Wha-why? I-I mean, you want to pay me thousand bucks?" she quickly corrected herself.

"Yeah, I'm tired of this. I better pay you thousand bucks than stick with you in a relationship that doesn't even exist" I said and she looked down. "Not gonna lie, I kinda developed feelings for you throughout these three weeks but I know for a fact that you don't feel the same way"

"Who said that?"

"What?"

"That I don't feel the same way"

"No one have to say that, you're known for being a player Katie. You never commit to a longer term relationships" I said and she looked down. After a few minutes of thinking she spoke.

"I've never committed to you"