Argument / Eva Cudmore

"YOU ARE PAIN IN THE ASS! CAN YOU JUST FUCKING PISS OFF?!"

"ALL I SAID WAS THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO HANG OUT WITH HIM!"

"YOU, ARE NOT GONNA TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO DO NOT!" Eva yelled angry at me.

At the moment we are fighting over that she's still hanging out with Connor. I mean, I don't have anything against him, he was a good guy and even fun to hang out with but he broke her heart by cheating on her with some girl named Alyssa.

"I JUST WANT TO PROTECT YOU EVA, DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDER-" She cut off my sentence by slapping me across the cheek, instant regret flushed in her eyes. She looked at me with guilty and started apologising.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry...I-i didn't mean to, I never wanted to slap you...I-I, I'm so fucking sorry"

I know she didn't mean it to happen, come on guys, it's Eva we're talking about after all. Only she can switch from being extremely furious to such a sweetheart in just one second.

She have never slapped me before though, so I was shocked. The worst damage she have ever done to me was digging her nails into my arm, when she was nervous or biting me, when she wanted something I didn't want to give her, like, my grape Kool aid for example.

I didn't say anything, I looked around at all the people that were glancing at me, protectivly of Eva. We were in living room so there was maybe around 3-6 people beside me and her.

Even though that she slapped me, I'm the one that got very bad anger issues so I guess that's why they're looking at me like that (but just to clarify I'd never touch her like that)

I looked blankly at her, the fear flashed in her eyes when I started walking in her direction. Girls immediately got in their protective positions, I've never specially hangout with the house so they don't know what Eva has to deal with on a daily. I lifted my hands up and they stand up.

I grabbed her little body and embrace her in a big bear hug, literally I'm 5'10 ft tall and she's so small. I rubbed her back and stroke her hair a little bit, standing in the silence just hugging her.

Her hugs means so much to me, she's actually the only one of the people that I know, who are capable of calming me down.

I pull her even closer to me and put my head on hers, looking at the ceiling.

"I love you and I just want to protect you from being hurt again" I said and pulled away from the hug. I grabbed my jacket from the couch that the rest sit on and walk back to her. I didn't say anything, I just kissed her cheek and walked away to my car. I get in and released all my anger and sadness by shouting and hitting the steering wheel.

I was sitting there for about 20 minutes trying to not burst out in tears but a couple of them fell from my face anyway. I also don't, want to get in a car crash or something so I've waited for my emotions to calm down when I got a call from Anna, she's my best friend and she's Eva's best friend as well.

'Y/n? Where are you?' she asked and I could hear her worried tone.

"In my car" I answered quickly

'Are you still on our driveway?'

"Yep, sitting here for past 20 minutes"

'Can you come back?' she asked nervously.

"Why?"

'Please'

"I have to calm down Anna, I don't want to hurt anyone" I said and she signed "Why again?"

'Eva needs you. She locked herself in her room and she's crying for those past 20 minutes, blaming herself for that fight' My heart immediately started beating faster, she shouldn't blame herself.

I get out of the car and hung up. I went back in the house and saw girls sitting on the couch, I didn't say anything and just run up the stairs to Eva's room. The doors were locked so I reached to my pocket and take out something that could help open the door. Don't ask me why I have this in my pocket, I just have okay.

I opened the door and saw her crawled in a ball on her bed crying and swearing at herself.

I sit beside her and she stopped talking.

"Go away Anna, I want to be alone. How did you even get here at the first place?" her voice sore and cracking at every word, I grabbed her and pull in a hug.

"Y/n?...I-"

"Shut up Eva for once, I just want to fucking hug you" I said and she nuzzled into me, she started crying more.

"I-"

"I said shut up, now come on i want to watch anime" I lay down with her on top of me and smiled.

"I just want to apologize for slapping you"

"It's okay, it's not like I wasn't slapped before" I said with a giggle but she was serious.

"I made up my mind, and I don't want to hang out with Connor"

"I understand if you want to though. It was silly of me for getting mad at you for that, I can't stop you from seeing him" I said as I rubbed her back "Just...I got a little bit jealous, after all he's still your ex and you might still like him"

"No! Oh god no, I don't like him. He's an asshole"

"Yep...I wonder, if we would ever break up, which I hope will never happen, you would talk about me like that"

"First of all I can't really see a reason why would we break up, and second....no" she said and kissed my cheek "You make me insanely happy, so as if, I'd brag about that I was lucky enough to date you" I giggled at her response.

"I love you, and I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one"

"I love you more" she whispered and I kissed her head.

We talked some mor about our feelings and after an hour or so she fell asleep in my arms, with her head on my chest. I played with her hair and watched her for another 5 minutes before I fell asleep myself.