Valentine's Day / Anna Shumate

The morning sun woke me up. Ugh I hate waking up. I turn on my other side and what shocked me was that Anna wasn't there. Usually she's the one who wakes up late, but I'm always there to say good morning. I stretched and grabbed my phone to check what time it is. 10 am. Who let me sleep that long.

Anyway, I get up from bed and grab some clothes. I went to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I put on sweatpants and one of Anna's hoodies and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hi bitches!" I shouted when I saw girls sitting on the couch in the living room. They said hi back and I grabbed one red bull for myself. I sit beside Eva and she smiled at me. "Do you know guys where's Anna?" I asked and open my drink taking a sip from it.

"Yeah she went somewhere an hour ago, she told us not tell you but-" Devy started but got cut off by Sab smacking the back of her head.

"Yeah 'Don't tell her' you dumbass"

"Oh yeah, that's right" Devy said and giggled rubbing the back of her head.

"You can continue Devy" I said curious where she went. She just shake her head no.

"I promised I won't tell you"

"Oh my sweet cupcake, sugar plum, cookie princess, muffin please" I begged her and she almost broke but Eva placed her hand on her mouth.

"Nuh uh, we won't tell you, it's a surprise"

"Suprise huh?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes Y/n, a suprise" Sab said.

"Fine then, I'm going to 7/11. Come on Karina" I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house.

"What about you?" Karina asked and we sit in my jeep.

"What about me" I asked confused.

"Do you have something for Anna?"

"Why should I have something for Anna?"

"Don't play dumb Y/n" She giggled.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about" I said and start the car.

"It's valentines day Y/n"

"Oh..." I said when the realization hit me "Oh my god! I don't have anything for Anna, I totally forgot it's today!" I yelled and started panicking.

"Calm down, it's okay, we still can buy something"

"Yeah but what? I totally don't have a clue"

"First of all relax, second, what are Anna's favorite things?" Karina asked and grabbed my hand so I can calm down.

"Me duh" I said and she laughed.

"No, I meant, her favorite things to do"

"She likes to draw, play soccer, fu-"

"I don't want to know the last one" she said and I laughed.

"So yeah, we can buy her some art supplies, maybe some dopey rings"

"Hoodies!"

"Yeah that too, and maybe some of her favorite food"

"Yes! Thank you Karina you are a genius" I said and kissed her cheek.

"I know I am" she said and I rolled my eyes "To the mall now!"

.
.
.

"Which one?" I asked and she looked at the two hoodies I was holding.

"Both" she said and snatched them from my hands.

"You're making me broke Karina. I already spent almost 3000 dollars and we're shopping for an hour"

"Remember it's not for me" She said and I looked away. I smiled at the thought of Anna, I can't believe we are together for 4 months now. She's the best thing that could ever happen to me, she makes me so happy and she really cares about me.

"Come on dummy we have to get back home" Karina said snapping me out of my trance. We paid for our items and walked out of the store.

"Fuck" I said when I saw paparazzies

"It's okay Y/n, just give me your hand and breathe in and out, I'm here. Think about Anna holding your hand, it'll end when we'll get to the car" She said and we started walking to my jeep, the flash from cameras almost making me blind. But I did as she said, I squeezed her hand thinking about Anna. She alway do it when I get anxious around paparazzies.

We quickly got in the car and I drove away.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled.

"You're welcome, I'll pack the present now" she said and started putting everything in a big bag.

I pulled at our house driveway just in time.

"Done"

"Thank you Karina, so much" I said and kissed her cheek "I don't know what I would do without you as my best friend"

"You'd probably die" she said and we laughed. We got out of the car and walk in the house, I quickly run to my room and hide the bag in my closet. I walked back downstairs where I saw Anna, I jumped on her and give her a kiss.

"Hi" she said and I smiled.

"Where have you been?" I asked and she smiled at the girls.

"Somewhere I want to take you today" I kissed her once again and get back on the floor.

"Okay"

"Be ready at 6" she kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

.
.
.

"Where are we going?" I asked for the third time in an hour.

"Just a second bubs and we're there" she said covering my eyes. She stopped walking and let go of my hand, she told me to close my eyes so I still couldn't see anything.

"Anna? Anna! Where the fuck are you?" I yelled.

"Im here just wait" she said and I heard something moving "Okay 3...2...1...you can look" i opened my eyes and saw a beautiful made place by the lake with trees around. There's a lot of blankets and candles, food and pillows.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a smile and came to me, I was just standing there amazed with my jaw on the floor.

"Are you kidding me Anna? That's....I can't even find words" I said and she giggled. "You made this yourself?" I asked and she nodded. I immediately give her a passionate kiss. "I don't think my present will beat this" she lead me to the place and we sit down.

"I wanted this day to be special" she said and reached for a small black box. She grabbed my hand and began speaking.

"Y/n...you are an amazing girl, you're making me truly happy...well you're making everyone happy" she said and giggled.

"You are kind, you're caring and you make butterflies interrupt in my stomach just by being in the same room as me" she stopped to take a breath.

"Will you marry me?"

Just kidding. That's what happened for real:

"I wanted this day to be special" she said and reached for a small black box. She grabbed my hand and began speaking.

"I was thinking about this for a long time and I just wanted to do it, so here I am" she said and giggled nervously. She opened the box and pulled out a beautiful ring.

"It's a promise ring. I promise to be by your side every time you need me to, I promise you that I will keep you safe, and most important I promise to love you with all my heart" She said and my stomach did some flips.

"You l-love me?"

"Yes Y/n, I love you the most in this world" she said and I immediately pull her into kiss.

"I love you too Anna" I said a little bit breathless "The most in this world"

"Happy Valentines day baby"

"Yeah" I mumbled and pull her to another long kiss.

It seems like it will be a long night.