Moved On / Sab Quesada

I walked out of my car and fix my outfit. I grabbed the flowers I bought and went to the door. I knocked and waited for a solid minute, nervous.

I hope she like flowers.

"Who ar- Y/n?" The door opened revealing Anna, my ex "Go back home, I don't want your stupid flowers" she said and almost slammed the doors on my face.

"Actually I'm here for Sab"

"I-...then, come in I guess" she looked awkwardly at me and let me in. I walked in the house and saw the rest of the girls.

"Y/n?" Eva asked "I'm so so deeply sorry" I rolled my eyes at her, she apoligizes every time I'm here. I ignored her and just said hi to the girls, Anna came back in the room and sit on the couch beside Eva.

"Umm so what do you want from Sab?" Anna broke the silence.

"We're going on a date" Sab said and walked down the stairs looking beautiful and hot as fuck. I hugged her, pulling her by her waist and gave her a big smile.

"Really Sab?! She's my ex and you are my best friend!" Anna yelled and stand up.

"I know Anna, and I love you but" Sab stopped, proceeding if she should say what she's about to say "But that's you, who cheated on her. You broke things between the two of you by getting with Eva. Y/n is her own person and honestly we can do whatever we want. I know it sounds rude towards you but I like Y/n and she's single" Sab said stating facts.

"I-" Anna tried to find the words but nothing seemed to go out of her mouth. She mumbled quiet "Right..." and looked down.

"So now, if you don't mind" Sab said and turned to me with a smile. "Hi" she said with a wide smile.

"I got you flowers, I hope you like them" I smiled and hand them to her.

I really like Sab, she's beautiful, funny, kind and many more, I just hope she won't play with my feelings like Anna did.

She sniffle them and smiled ever wider.

"I know, a bit pathetic, but I thought it would be a nice gesture" I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Sorry for the horrible British accent, I get it when I'm nervous" I said and laughed nervously.

"No, no I love them! It's very sweet of you, thank you. And don't worry about the accent, it's honestly hot" She said and kissed my cheek, I immediately blushed. "Can you wait for a second, I'm gonna look for a vase and I'll be right back" she rushed somewhere and I just looked at the ground.

"Flowers?" Anna said and laughed, the girls trying to stop her from talking "I've never got them from you"

"Yes, you got them, you just never appreciate the little things I did for you" she just looked away slightly embarrassed "I bet Eva's buying you flowers, right Eva?" I said and she looked away too, still with a sorry face.

"Where are you taking Sab?" Karina tried to hop into conversation and change the subject.

"I grabbed my guitar so I thought about watching sunset on the beach, then after, when it gets darker we can go to drive in movie theater, watch stars or talk" I said and the smile on my face grew bigger with every word I was saying.

"Amazing" I heard Sab behind me, I turned around and grab her hand.

"Can we go now?" I asked, caressing her knuckles.

"Yes of course" She said excited with a smile and we walked to my car "Are you going to sing for me?"

"Of course I will pretty girl, that's why I grabbed my guitar. Unless you don't want me to" I opened the door for her. She blushed and got in, I quickly run to my side and got in too.

Throughout the drive we were having so much fun, singing to different songs. We arrived at the beach, surprisingly there's only few people. I set everything up and we just sit there talking, about everything.

.
.
.

"I wrote a song, for you" I said with a smile

"Really?" she asked shocked and grabbed a strawberry placing it in my mouth.

"Yeah, you want to hear it?" I asked, hopefully she say yes.

"Obviously yes, I love your voice. I'd be stupid to say no" she said with a big smile.

(A/n - song called 'Perfect' by One Direction)

"When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you were curious, oh, yeah
Girl, I hope you're sure
What you're looking for
'Cause I'm not good at making promises

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Then baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now"

"It's short but I wrote it all by myself" I said with a smile. I looked in her eyes and she looked like she's about to cry. "Hey, hey Sab are you okay? Did I do something? Did you not like it" I asked worried, I hugged her and she giggled hugging me back.

"No, you did nothing wrong, it's just..." she stopped and wiped her tears away "I've never had someone write song about me and it was really beautiful, thank you Y/n" she said and nuzzled more into me. I chuckled and kissed her head.

"It's not finished though" I said and we stopped talking.

"I really like you Sabrina" I said after couple minutes of sitting in silence just looking at the ocean, the sun already set.

"I really like you too Y/n" she lift her head and look me deep in the eyes. "But-"

"I am over Anna, Sab. I'm over her to the point that I'd want to be on a good terms with her, hell, maybe even friends" I said and she smiled, she put her hand on the back of my head and give it a light scratches.

"Plus, Eva was my best friend and I know I'm hurting her with being mean to her all the time, I don't want to anymore." Her smiles grew even bigger.

"You're a good person" She said and pull her face closer to mine. "That's one of the reasons why I like you so much" I lean in closer too and place my lips on hers. It felt like heaven, we pulled away smiling, a little bit breathless.

"I promise, I'll try to make you the happiest you've ever been" I said and put a pice of her hair behind her ear.

She smiled and kissed me again, after that we laid on the blanket just looking in the stars. I saw her shaking a little bit so I reached out to the picnic basket and pull out one of my hoodies that I brought.

"Here" I said and put it on her "That's one of my favorites" She smiled for like a 100th time today. We laid back down and she put her head on my chest, I wrapped my hands around her keeping her even more warm.

"Are we going to that drive in movie theater?" she asked playing with my hand.

"Nah, let's take a nap on the beach" I said and she laughed.