"The Only One I've Ever Loved" / Devyn Winkler

"I love you" Nailea said to Y/n, she's smiling, she's happy. But...

"Why are you not saying it back?" Nailea laughed and dug her nails into Y/n's arm, Y/n looked down and hissed in pain.

Nailea said that sentence million times to Y/n but she says it back only when the other girl force her to it.

"I'm sorry Nailea" Y/n said "But you're not the person I love and you know it. I like you, but not love you" She said getting slapped in the face after those words.

Y/n has always those feelings for the one person and only her. Thought, they split after a silly argument. Y/n started it. And she knew she was going to regret it as soon as the words left her mouth. She could've just give that fucking attention to her, previously, girlfriend, now, ex.

"Why did you get with me in the first place!?" Nailea said angrily "You fucking asshole!" She punched Y/n's chest.

"I-...I guess I just wanted to forget about a certain person" Y/n said getting another slap in return. "And I don't want to lie to you. So I'm just-"

"No, you're funny, come here" Nailea said and hugged Y/n but the girl pushed her away.

"I don't want to be with you anymore Nailea. First of all, because I do not love you, second of all, because you are a bad person. And third of all because you cheated on me"

"You fucking bitch!" Nailea yelled and grabbed Y/n hand, digging her nails into y/h/c haired girl wrist. "You're gonna regret your decisions"

"I've already did" She said and Nailea let go of her hand.

"I've never liked you anyways, I was fucking Vinnie behind your back" She said and walked away. Leaving Y/n speachless.

.
.
.

Y/n's pov.

"Guess who just got out of a relationship," I sang as I hopped onto Anna's bed. A place where people usually hang out in the house. I lay on my back and just stare at the ceiling.

"You two broke up? Why?" Anna asked laying on her stomach with Karina on top of her. Connor and Eva cuddling on the left side of the bed, but they turned to me as soon as they heard the words left my mouth. Devy leaning on the headboard not giving two fucks, but yet her ears perked up.

"I didn't want to lie to her anymore, plus she's toxic as fuck Anna. Controlling, obsessive, mean...I have a pretty long list" I laughed. "She can't make me laugh or even make me smile and she made me say 'I love you' multiple times even though I didn't want to" I said now sitting beside the girl with curly hair, taking in her beauty "Plus I caught her cheating today"

"With who?!" Eva sit up immediately.

"You know, this boy called Wennie" I said and they looked at me confused. "Oh come on, the one who is now in the hype house, the skater boy?"

"Uh...um Vinnie?"

"That's his name? Well, whatever he's called. So yeah, I caught them kissing and she told me she was fucking him behind my back"

"Nailea is such a bitch"

(A/n- I don't think she is a bitch. She's cute and seems really nice to me)

"I'm not sad though, I didn't love her anyway" I said and looked at Devy, she's looking down at her phone.

Our relationship now is really awkward. The fact that we live in the same house and we are ex-lovers doesn't really help.

"Does that mean...my favorite ship can get back together?" Eva started with a smirk, Devy stand up and stormed out of Anna's room. "Sorry..."

"Whats wrong with Devy?" Connor asked. He's a little bean and he doesn't know that I and Devy dated in the past.

"Y/n and Devy..." Anna tried to find the right words so I helped her.

"We dated 7 months ago. She's the only person I love with my whole heart. That's why I broke up with Nailea"

"Why would you broke up with Devy then? If she's the only one that you love?"

"I...I started an argument once, I regret it so much" I said and my voice cracked a little bit, Karina immediately get off of Anna and hugged me "I remember. That day I was angry at the whole world, and she was being herself. She just wanted my attention" I said opening up to them a little bit. "Sorry, I'll go now" I run out of Anna's room to my own.

I lay on my back, on my bed and started thinking.

What if I gave her that attention? We would still be together.

Why was I so angry that day?

Why am I so stupid?

Wh-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone quietly walking into my room. It doesn't matter how quiet you want to be, my doors will alway make that weird loud sound.

"Can I...have your attention?" Devy asked, crawling into my bed. She lay her head on my chest and wrap her hands around my waist, tangling our legs together.

I wrapped my hands around her and nuzzle my head into her curly hair. Breathing in her scent, I started rubbing her arm.

"I'm sorry. I don't think you're annoying or clingy Devy, and I totally lied when I said that you are a stupid cow"

"You are not annoying and I love when you're clingy. You're absolutely gorgeous, smart and funny. I'm really sorry for telling you these horrible words. I love you" I said truthfully.

"I love you too. And I forgive you, snookie princess"

"No" I said and she giggled.

"Oh I know you love it sugar plum" She said and kissed my neck. My heart stopped for a second then suddenly it skipped a beat and my whole body warmed up.

"Yes, yes I do love it" I said with a smile "so much"