Too Young / Eva Cudmore

"EVA!!!" I yelled walking through the door of our house.

"What?" she asked as I walked in the kitchen where they were all making breakfast.

"Nothing, I just saw your tik tok when I was at the store, and I've got you some avocado's" I said laying the bag with food, my car keys and my phone on the counter.

"OH YES AVOCADO'S" She said and jumped on me "I love you" She kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and giggled.

"Not gonna lie though, you were pretty dramatic over those" I said and sit her on the counter. I stand between her legs and she put her hands around my neck.

"But you love me anyway" she said and boped my nose.

"It would be hard not to" I said and placed small kisses all the way from her a little exposed chest to behind her ear. She hates when someone touches her ears, but she's weak when I do this.

"Omg, get a fucking room you two" Anna said and throw a piece of bread at us.

"Oh shush, you're just jealous cause you're lonely" Eva said flipping her off.

"Actually I'm not, I have Emma, she's single too" Anna said and snuck her tounge out. I laid my head on her chest and just listened to their talk backs.

I swear Eva and Anna are like little kids, like siblings from another mother. I love their relationship.

"Amor?" I mumbled.

"Mhm?" She hummed, she doesn't like the word 'love' so I just switched languages and now she loves when I call her that nickname. It's her favorite one, I think because of my accent.

"Can you do me an avocado toast too?" I asked her as she was playing with my hair.

"Yeah sure, but I want coffee"

"But you've already drank one coffee today" I said and looked up into her deep brown eyes.

"But I want another one" she said sternly.

"Then I'm gonna make you another coffee" I said with a smile and pecked her lips.

"Y/n's such a simp for Evan"

"I can hear you Sabrina, and don't get me started about Cooper. I'm surprised you're here and not with him" I said and she send me an air kiss with a wink. I just flipped her off.

.
.
.

"Whatcha doing pretty girl?" I asked plopping beside Eva on her bed. She quickly shut off her phone and reached her hands out for me.

"Uh, nothing. I was just scrolling...through uh...tik tok, yeah tik tok" She lied, how would I know? Cause she's never looking at me when she's lying.

"Mhm, I know you're lying" I said and she started coughing.

"Pff, no"

"Come on, you're doing it again Amor. What were you looking at?"

"Umm...at toys" She said looking away.

"What kind of toys?" I asked with a giggle. She turned on her phone and passed it to me. I looked at the web she was looking for and froze.

"Dolls, cars, Lego's. Baby toys?" I asked scrolling through the website with things for babies. Clothes, strollers, toys.

"Yeah. I just saw that cute baby on my for you page and-"

"You're too young Eva" I said cutting her off, I stand up and walk downstairs. Eva following me ranting about how bad she wants a baby now.

"We've talked about it before" I said sternly.

She told me about that she wants a baby couple months ago, when maybe a 5 year old boy popped up on her for you page. Within time there was more and more these kind of tik toks, and she was duetting all of them. I told her that we're too young to have kids and she stopped for a while, as you can see she began again.

"But, just imagine. A little me or you running around o-"

"A big no. You're 18! and I personally hate kids!" I yelled shocking myself, I never yell, especially at Eva.

"Do you not love me?! Don't you want to have kids with me? What's wrong?!" She yelled back.

"Nothing Eva! I told you milion times! Were too fucking young to have kids! You've barely finished high school and you want a family?!"

"I do! It's because I love you-"

"It's not about if you love me or not, for God's sake Eva!" I yelled "Baby is not a puppy or a snake! It's a human!"

"Do you think I don't know that?!"

"Apparently you do not!"

"Whats happening guys?" The girls walked in the living room, hearing us fighting.

"Shut up!" we yelled at the same time.

"Baby is a responsibility, you have to feed it, you have to buy it clothes, you have to take care of it 24/7. We're not ready for It! I'M not ready for it Eva!" I yelled angry, the tears started spilling out of her eyes and now I feel guilty for yelling.

I came up to her and pull her in a hug.

"I'm sorry for yelling Amor. I just- I want a family with you, I really do. But not now, i some years - yes, but not now." I kissed her forehead and wipe her tears, then I rubbed her back. "Look, we live in a content house, and although the baby would have a lot of great aunties here close. It's just not a right place to raise a baby. We do make money, but it's not enough" I pulled away and look deep in her eyes.

"I want to live with you, in a beautiful house. It doesn't have to be big. Somewhere far away from the big city. A beautiful garden, big enough for our two, or how many dogs you want, to run around and for our kids to have a place to play. We're gonna have two boys and a girl, or if you want we can have two girls and a boy, it's up to you. From time to time, possibly often, amazing aunties are gonna visit, maybe even with their own kids. Were gonna live like that, I promise you" I kissed her softly.

"But for now, we're young and free. Let's live our best lifes. Okay?" I asked. "Okay?" I repeated and she nodded.

"Okay" she smiled and kissed me.

"Idont know what was that about, but I'm living for it" Emma said and started clapping.

"You're quite dreamy Y/n" Sab said.

"Let's say I think a lot about my life when I'm cuddling with Eva" I said and pecked her head one more time.

"Three kids? Living in a beautiful house far away from the city?" Anna laughed. I picked up a pillow and throw it at her. "Ouch!"

"At least I have a person I can dream like that about"

"Fuck off"