Nighttime / Emma Brooks McAllister

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..." I felt someone shaking me.

"Y/n/n?" "Baby?"

"Y/n, wake up please" The sweet voice of my girlfriend echoed in my ear, as she whispered trying to wake me up.

"What do you want Emma?" I asked turning around in my 'sleep'

"I'm hungry"

"Mhm" I hummed.

"Y/n" She said a little bit louder, still shaking me.

"What?"

"I'm hungry"

"And? What am I supposed to do?" I asked snuggling closer to the long cat I stole from Eva.

"Can you go grab me some cookies or ice-cream? Or the leftover cake from yesterday?" She asked and started kissing my face in attempt to wake me up more.

"Emma, love. It's like..." I looked at the time "It's 4 in the morning, I'm not going to go get you ice-cream at 4 am"

"Please"

"No, go to sleep Emma" I said, I turn my back to her and wrapped myself tighter in the blanket. She threw the blanket off of me and laid with her whole body on mine.

"Pretty please" she asked with her cute ass puppy eyes.

"No, I drank 3 shots of vodka, 2 bottles of beer and a glass of bourbon yesterday. I need to sleep it away, I'm not gonna go to the kitchen just because you're hungry. Plus junky food at 4 am isn't good"

"I'm not gonna speak to you in two weeks" She said and changed her voice tone from sweet to sternly.

"Fine" I said, she kissed me and got off of me.

"I knew you'll fall for it" she said excited.

"I didn't, i just don't want your annoying ass laying on me, in the middle of the night. Begging me for cookies with ice-cream" I said and get up from bed.

"You know you love me" She winked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Unfortunately...I do"