Missing One / Katie Pego

"I miss you"

'I miss you too, so much' Katie said and looked at me through the screen.

We've been talking on FaceTime ever since girls kicked her out of the house and she had to go back to New York. I'm not sure why they kicked her out though. The management was confused too.

She was really nice to all of them, never got into any dramas or call them names. But group vote have won, Dev and Karina were actually the only ones beside me who wanted Katie to stay. The rest was agreeing with kicking her out, so the management had to send her back to NY.

We usually talk two times a day, when I wake up and when she goes to sleep. We talk about our days, our feelings or we just tell each others stories from our childhood. Just like we would if she still be here, in LA.

'I need your hug so bad right now' She said and sighned, fidgeting with her rings.

"I'll give it to you as soon as you get here" I said and she smiled.

'I hope so. Now go to sleep Y/n/n, it's late in LA'

"But you have one more hour before you have to board your flight and it's just 2:30 am in LA. I'll be fine"

'Go to sleep. You don't have to keep me company. I'll be fine too. Like you said, it's just one hour till the flight and then six long hours and I'll be finally able to see you and hug you'

"Okay, text me when you land. I love you, see you today" I laughed and we hang up. Ugh, I can't wait to see her.

.
.
.

I woke up at 8 am in such a good mood, what's not happening very often.

I'm really excited for Katie to come to LA. I missed her so much through those 3 months. We were a bit closer with each other then with other girls. We often had a sleepovers in each other's rooms, long cuddle sessions or we were going out together. I felt like I could tell her everything about my life, and I still feel like that.

Sometimes a simple actions she does makes butterflies interrupt in my stomach but that's normal, right?

I jumped out of my bed and run to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and dry myself then put on some comfy clothes. I grabbed my phone and run downstairs where the girls were already sitting.

"Y/n why are you so smiley?" Karina asked with a big smile herself.

"Katie's coming today and I'm so excited!" I said and put on my shoes.

"What?!"

"Katie?!"

"Why?!"

"Why didn't you discuss it with us or with the management?!"

I heard from Anna, Eva, Sab and Cynthia.

"I discussed it with the management and they agreed for her to come. She'll be staying in my room for a few weeks" I said and put on Katie's hoodie, she left me one when she was getting back to New York.

"Of course she'll be staying in your room" They scoffed and rolled their eyes.

"I don't get what's your problem guys, she's an amazing, sweet and nice girl. She didn't do anything to you and yet you're hating on her. It's been 3 months since you harshly kicked her out without any good reason, move on" I said and grab my car keys "Bye"

I get into my car and drive to the airport, but first to the Starbucks.

"Hi, what can I get for you?"

"Hi, I'll get um...y/d and a venti strawberry acai with light lemonade, with a pump of raspberry syrup and peach juice, thank you" I said, I paid and drive to the airport now. I left the drinks and run out of my car.