Cold / Eva Cudmore

Oh my poor baby, she's all cold right now, I need to quickly change that.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about Eva. She's allergic to the cold, and she posted a tik tok few minutes ago about that her room got freezing last night, her body temperature is still not back to normal and all.

So being a good girlfriend I am I'm gonna help her, somehow. I don't know how tho, she has never been in a situation like this before. I mean not when we were together.

I quickly put on some sweatpants, a big hoodie from unexpected and shoes. I went to my room I grabbed a random bag and stuffed Eva's favorite blanket in there. It's a very nice in touch and warm one, she always takes it when we're here. It's quite big but I managed to fit it in. I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys too. I checked twice if I locked my apartment door, then I run down to the underground parking, where my car is. I literally slide down the stairs as fast as possible but it still took me some time cause my dumbass forgot we have something called elevator.

I started the car and drove to the Jah house, getting in the shop on my way there too.

I kinda wish I could live there, to be close with Eva but I guess not everyone get to live in a content house. I've seen her like two days ago, but I miss her already. Kinda weird I know, but I get attached easily.

I parked my car on the driveway and walk to the door, with my bag and stuff from Walmart. The door was opened by smiley boon.

"Y/n!" she hugged me "I knew that would be you" she giggled and I blushed, she let me in and we went to the living room.

"Hi girls" I greeted them, they were in the middle of some kind of a photo shoot "Y'all looking mad beautiful as always" I said and they thanked me. "I'm going to Eva now, love you"

"We love you too" I smiled and run upstairs, I knocked on the door and after hearing a faint 'come in' i went in.

"Hi baby" I said when I saw her laying on the bed, under covers with hoodie and probably sweats on, watching anime.

"Y/n!" she said excited and jumped out of the bed to hug me, but she stopped right in front of me with a pout.

"What happened love?" I asked and took the blanket out of the bag.

"I c-can't hug y-you, cause I-I'm gonna bruise, and it's g-going to h-hurt me" she slurred out, shivering a little bit.

"Aww" I immediately wrapped the blanket around her, I pulled her gently in and kissed her lips carefully. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

"N-now, that you're h-here, yes-s-s" she giggled.

"I saw your tik tok and I thought that I could help you warm up. I can make you some hot chocolate or tea with ginger if you want, I can wrap you up in blankets and heat you from my own body. It doesn't help a lot but it's still something" I said and she placed her hand on my cheek, stroking it as I rambled about heating and all that stuff I've read in the internet. "I also bought you some sweets, I think some sugar can help too" I said worried.

"I a-appreciate you so much" She slurred and kissed me again, this time a little longer. I put my hands around her waist, gently of course.

I'm fucking terrified of hurting Eva, that's my biggest fear. Hurting the person I love, either it's physically or mentally.

She dropped the blanket on the floor and wrapped her hands around my neck. I carefully put my hand on the back of her head and pull her more in, deepening the kiss. After some minutes of us just kissing she pulled away and took a deep breath in.

"That definitely h-helped a little" she smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Here" I put the big, warm blanket back around her and I picked her up. I placed her on her bed and cover with her covers, and another blankets she has in her room. "Now I'm going to do some hot chocolate, okay? or tea, whatever you want" I said and kissed her foreheads.

"Tea?"

"You're gonna have some tea then" I said.

I went to the kitchen. I started boiling water. I grabbed Eva's favorite cup from the shelf, I put the tea in and after the water was done I filled the cup. I grabbed one grape kool-aid from another shelf and walk back upstairs.

When I entered the room I saw Eva peacefully, sleeping, wrapped warmly in many layers, kinda like burrito.

I walk up to her, I sit on the bed and stroke her cheek, trying to wake her up.

"Eva, come on. You need to drink your tea"

"Can I have a warming kiss first?" she asked and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her lips, right as I was about to pull away she grabbed my face and hold me in place.

"Okay, okay that's enough" I said with a giggle, she sit up and I hand her the cup. "Do you want to go back to sleep or watch anime with me?" I asked and grab her cup placing it on her night table.

"Mmm, come here" she said and I scooted to her, I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my chest. "Thank you Y/n, I feel a lot better now. I love you" she said and nuzzled into me.

"No problem, I'm always here for you. Plus next time, hopefully there won't be one. I want to know these kind of things straight from you not from tik tok, understand?"

"Yes sir" She giggled and I kissed her head.

"I hope so"