Simping / Karina Prieto

"Hey guys" I said happily walking in the SLV house.

I'm friends with Jah girls and they introduced me to SLV girls (Karina at the times) 2 months ago, so I visit them pretty often.

"I bought you coke slurpee" I said with a big smile sitting beside Karina.

This girl, this girl have my heart. I don't know how she did it in two months but...yeah I have like the biggest crush on her from the second I looked at her.

How could I not? She is spectacular. She's funny, nice and she has amazing style. She has a heart of gold and a beautiful smile. Everything you need in a perfect girl.

"Thank you" she said and smiled at me, she lean her head on my shoulder and started drinking it.

"What about us?" Anna asked and the rest nodded.

"Sorry, I was thinking only about Karina" I said looking at her.

"Oh I'm sure you were" Eva said and giggled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing, really" She smirked and nuzzled her head further in Emma's chest. I just shrugged and watched as Karina stand up, she went to the side and started making tik tok.

I was just admiring her from my place when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked still looking at the beautiful girl.

"Do you want to make a tik tok with me?" Anna asked.

"Sure" I stand up, we went to the bathroom and she started the sound.

"You know you gotta get over this massive crush right?" Anna said. She's the only one that knows for sure that I'm crushing 'cause I told her. The rest are just assuming. "Karina is straight"

No shit sherlock.

"I know, it's just...." We started dancing to the sound and stopped talking for a moment. When the sound ended we began talking again "She's beautiful and so kind, it's hard to not develop feelings for that girl"

"Come here" she said and hugged me, I started sobbing to her shoulder. "Don't, don't cry please" she tried to comfort me.

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry Y/n?"

"I don't even know" I cried and she hugged me tighter.

I calmed down five minutes later and we came back to the rest.

"Y/n were you crying?" Karina asked when she saw my red eyes and run to hug me.

"No, I just..." I looked around and my eyes landed on Anna, I tried to find a good lie but nothing came to my mind "Yes I was crying"

"Why?"

"Doesn't matter"

"Yes it does love, I can't stand seeing you like this" she said and put her hands on my cheeks, immediately blush spread on my face.

Anna's right, I need to get over this crush because it's never going to work out.

And what's the best way to get over someone? Probably not what I'm gonna do but I'll do it anyway. Oh you'll regret it Y/n, you'll regret it.

I grabbed her hands and take them off of my face, I walked past her and sit between Eva and Anna. Everyone looking at me confused. Karina came to me and crouched in front of me, she put her hands on my knees.

"Are you okay Y/n/n? Do you want to talk about it?" she asked and grabbed one of my hands. I snatched it away and shake my head. "Well okay...do you want to make tik tok with me?"

"Can you leave me the fuck alone?" I snapped, she was taken aback by my sudden outburst. She stand up and run to her room.

"What are you doing Y/n?" Anna whispered in my ear "You're hurting her"

"I'm getting over a crush" I whispered back.

"No, you're making her hate you" she smacked the back of my head.

I didn't think about it like that.

I stand up and run to her room, it's locked.

Shit...

I knocked.

"I want to be alone" Her voice cracked.

"Let me in please, I'm sorry" I said and she opened the door, she was standing there with red eyes. I run to her and embraced her in a hug. "I'm so so sorry. I...I really am"

"It's okay" She said and hugged me tighter. "Can we cuddle?"

"Yeah"

We laid in her bed, she laid on top of me and I pulled her closer to my body. I put a blanket on us wrapped my hands around her. After couple minutes I started playing with her hair and rubbing her arm.

"Karina?"

"Mhm?" She hummed back.

"I-I..." I took a deep breath, it's time to do it "I have something really important to tell you"

"Yup, and what's that?" she asked lifting her head up. She put her hand on my chest preventing herself from collapsing on me and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Just promise me, it won't affect our friendship?"

"As long as you didn't hurt anyone I care about there's no such a thing that could affect our friendship" she said with a smile. "Spill"

"So yeah" I gulped and giggled nervously "I-I know you're straight and all but, I kind of...umm...i have feelings for you" I let it out "I really really like you" I said and she smiled.

"I know"

"What?"

"I know that you like me" She said and leaned close to my ear. "And I am not straight" she whispered making goosebumps show up on my skin and my face tint a dark pink color. She pulled away and giggled. "I've waited for a long time for you to say it...'cause I like you too" she said and kissed my cheek close to my lips. I grabbed the back of her head and crushed our lips together.

"Wonderful" I whispered breathlessly after our long passionate kiss. She laid her head back on my chest and I smiled.

I went back to playing with her hair and we just laid in silence.

"Karina?"

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry"

"I have pop tarts in my stash under the bed. Do you want some?" she giggled.

"Yes, that would be great, thanks"