Rejected / Eva Cudmore

"Hey Eva, can we talk?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, so what do you want to talk about?" we were standing a couple meters away from the others. We were on a little trip with the group, there is really beautiful so I thought I'd just spill my guts to her.

"I'm not gonna take too long, so straight away I'm going to say" I took a breath and continue "I think you're very beautiful and your personality is just amazing, lately I started catching feelings for you"

"So all I'm saying is that I really like you Eva" I said and looked at her shocked expression. From behind her Anna was giving me thumbs up.

"I like you too but I also like Connor" She said and my face dropped "I-I'm sorry Y/n, I like Connor more" she said. Of course she likes Connor more, he's a guy, dumbass, but a guy.

"I-umm, okay, y-you two look better together anyway" I said with a forced smile.

So that's how it feels to have your heart broken.

She smiled at me and walked away, I just stood there staring blankly at the view in front of me. I looked at my shoes and one tear fell out of my eye. I wiped it and put a smile on my face, I walked to Anna who was standing with Sab and Karina.

"So how it went?" Karina asked excited.

"Are you guys together?" Anna asked.

"Umm no..." I said and looked at them, they frowned, I looked at Eva laughing with Connor and my eyes fill with tears. I hugged Anna and Karina immediately, we hugged for a few minutes and I pulled away "Thanks I needed that" I said and smiled.

"You're good"

"She just doesn't see what she's missing, Connor is an asshole"

"Yeah, but she 'likes him more' "

.
. Month later
.

Eva's pov.

I don't know why I rejected Y/n then, she's so much better than Connor.

Before I started dating Connor he was such a sweetheart, nice and all, but now he doesn't even care for me, he doesn't pay any attention to me. Y/n on the other hand is still the same, that sweetheart I met, she cares about me, when we're hanging out together she pays attention to what I'm saying and what I'm doing. She opens the car doors for me, Connor doesn't. Y/n smells so good, he smells like a weed all the time.

Even though I rejected her and broke her precious heart, she is still so supportive of my relationship.

How was I so stupid?

I don't want Connor, I was just blind. I want Y/n.

Y/n's pov.

"Anna get yo ass off of me" I laughed, we are currently finished watching the first Harry Potter movie in our movie room. "I'm gonna go get some snacks" I said and stand up, I went to the kitchen and saw Eva and Connor in the living room, they probably just came here.

"Sup guys" I said, they didn't look very happy rather mad at each other. "Something happened? You two look mad" I asked with all of the snacks and drinks in my hands.

"She doesn't want to have sex with me" Connor said straight away and glared at Eva.

"I don't want to cause I'm not ready, I told you that" she said raising her voice a little bit.

"I don't give a fuck!" he yelled and stand up grabbing her arm.

"Hey, HEY! what the fuck is wrong with you Connor?!" I yelled and letting all the snacks fall to the ground I pushed him away from her. "She's not ready, don't you understand?!"

"I bet she did that multiple times" He said and spitted at the floor, I understand everything but poor floor Connor?

"I fucked others when I was with you, anyway" He said and stormed out of the JAH house. Did he just broke up with her? She doesn't even look hurt.

"What the hell just happened?" Anna and Karina walked in the room.

"Connor broke up with Eva 'cause she didn't want to have sex with him and then he spit on the floor"

"Not my floor" Anna frowned "Pluto stop licking it!" She yelled and rushed to the dog.

"Are you okay Eva?" She was zoned out, just looking in front of her. I waved my hand in front of her face and she snapped out of it. She looked at me and smiled, I looked at her confused. I looked back at Anna and Karina and before I could even proceed what was happening Eva grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and crashed our lips together. I pulled away immediately.

I'd be idiot to say I didn't like it, because I loved it and very much craved it, but it's not right.

"What are you doing Eva?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"I like you Y/n" she said "I was stupid to reject you, you're better than Connor"

"I know I am" I said and she laughed "But I won't kiss you again, not now"

"What? Why? I thought you like me?" she asked shocked.

"Yes that's true, I like you. But you choose Connor Eva, and I don't want to be someone's second choice because that first one didn't work out" She looked at me hurt, the same look I had on my face a month ago.

"I want to be someone's first choice, so take your time. Think about it, and if you'll still like me after that time we can give it a try" I kissed her forehead and she smiled sadly. I picked up the snacks and smiled from ear to ear.

"Now, do you wanna join us in Harry Potter movie marathon?" I asked and she nodded with a giggle.