Spanish / Sab Quesada

"Emma you fucking dumbass!" I said as my best friend dropped her fries with ketchup on my shirt.

"Sorry" she said and in apology flashed me her beautiful smile.

"It's fine, I'm gonna go change" I said, she nodded and I run upstairs to my room. I was in the middle of changing when Sab walked in. "Hi love"

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Yes?" I asked with a smile and walk to her.

"I think we, we umm we should break up" She said looking down but I keep on smiling.

"You're silly" I said and kissed her cheek, but she pushed me away.

"No, I'm serious Y/n" She said and I looked at her confused.

"B-but, w-why? Did I do something?" I asked and she looked away "Look at me Sabrina"

"I-I just think you should try things with Emma" she said quietly, playing with her rings.

"Things with Emma? What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked "Emma is my best friend, I consider her a sister from another mother and you're telling me that I should try things with her? What gave you that idea? Sure, I love Emma, we get on really well but that's it" I said and she looked at her shoes again.

"I just-"

"It's about Cooper, isn't it? You still like him" I said and sighned.

"I do not like him!" she argued.

"So why do you wanna break up with me?" I asked and the tears fell from her eyes "You know fuck you Sabrina" I said and run out of the room. On my way I run into Karina.

"Hey, hey what happened bug?" she asked and hugged me. I started crying.

"Sab broke up with me" I sobbed out.

"What, why?"

"I don't know"

"Come on, we have a party in an hour. We'll make you look fabulous so she'd regret breaking up with you" Karina said and I nodded.

.
.
.

Well. It's 5 hours later and I'm drunk as fuck.

I think I took a shot with everyone on the party. And there's a lot of people. I saw Anna and jump on her back.

"Ha ha hey shumi" I laughed.

"Are you okay Y/n?"

"ha no, i mean yes. Yes I'm okay" I said still laughing, I don't know why though. Then I saw a beautiful brunette girl sitting on the couch. I walk to her, I jumped on the couch and lay my head on her lap. "Hi there" I said.

"Umm hi?" She said.

"You know, you look exactly like my girlfriend, she died her hair lately" I giggled. "Oh fuck, I mean ex, ex girlfriend. She broke up with me, dipshit. I love her and she just fucking broke my heart"

"Okay..." the girl said. "Are you good Y/n?"

"Oh how would you know my name, are you a magician or something?"

"No"

"Cool...I mean...not cool" I said and lift my head up, but she pulled it back down and started scratching my head. "Yuh, where are you from?"

"México" She said.

"Oh my girlfriend is from there" I said hyped up "God damn, ex, ex girlfriend. She broke up with you dumbass!" I yelled at myself "Do you speak French if you're from there then?"

"Uh, you mean Spanish?" she asked.

"Yeah yeah, can you say something?"

"I don't like my accent" She said and I pouted.

"Oh come on, I bet you sound amazing. And the Spanish accent is very hot honestly, I know cause my girlfriend is very hot when she's speaking Spanish. She always says that she doesn't like it but even if I'm not saying it, I love it" I said and she giggled.

(A/n- italics is Spanish )

"You are a little bit too drunk"

"Did you just said I'm dumb?" I asked not understanding shit what she was saying.

"Oh no! I said umm, you're umm very pretty"

"Thank you" I said smiling. "You too"

"I'm really sorry for breaking up with you. I love you so much. And I was just jealous of you and Emma"

"Woah, it was too much for my brain" I laughed. "You know. Sab, my-" I was cut off by the lips of this girl, they were very soft and tasted like- shit. I soon realized what I was doing and pulled away. "I can't I have a girlfriend" I said and lift my head up. "She would be mad at me, and I'm madly in love with her. It's not right sorry" I run to my room.

Ex...

Ex girlfriend...

Emma's pov.

"Hey Anna do you know where's Y/n?" I asked worried for my best friend.

"She was sitting with someone a second ago, they were talking I think"

"She's too drunk for normal talking, do you think they went somewhere?"

"I don't know"

"Come on let's look for her" I said and she nodded. We started walking around, everywhere, outside, in bathrooms, the one room where we didn't look was Y/n's. I knocked and we walked in. I saw Y/n sitting on the floor with her head in her hands, crying loudly. I immediately run to her.

"I think she's having a panic attack"

"Y/n breathe" Anna said and tried to calm her down.

"S-Sab"

"Go get Sab Anna! Now!" I yelled and she run out of the room, she came back few minutes later.

"I can't find her!"

"I n-need S-Sab"

"You're okay Y/n, you're okay" I put her head close to my chest "Breathe with me, in, and out. Repeat. Try to focus on my heart beat"

"I-I can't!" She said and I grabbed her face.

"Yes you can" I kissed her forehead "In" she took a breath "and out" we repeated it couple times and she calmed down "Good" I said and she hugged me. I rocked her and eventually she fell asleep. I picked her up and laid her in her bed.

.
.
.

Y/n's pov.

I woke up with a pounding head, I shouldn't have drink that much yesterday. I stand up, changed in some normal clothes and walk downstairs. I saw all the girls in the kitchen.

"You dipshits couldn't tell me to stop yesterday?" I asked and they laughed. I walk to Emma and hug her. "Thank you"

"You're welcome love" she said and I smiled, we stayed in each other's arms cause I was too lazy to let go.

"Can you do me a sandwich?" I asked and she agreed. I let go of her and sit on the free place beside Sab. "God my head" I said and lay it on her shoulder. She laid her head on mine.

"I'm so in love with you" She mumbled and I smiled.

"Yeah, I'll agree even tho I don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about"