Broken Nose / Anna Shumate

Oh my fucking God.

Do you know this girl Anna has been talking to recently? I think her name is Sage.

So, she's been here for a week already and they have been all over each other since. It's pissing me off 'cause you can clearly see that this girl is using Anna, for clout and money. I don't want that for her' cause I care about her a lot...

I admit, I have feelings for Anna. But I know for a fact that she doesn't feel the same way about me. So even thought I can't be with her, I promised myself that I'll keep her happy.

I know she seems happy now, with Sage but-

"Hey, are you okay? You've been starring at Anna for a pretty long time" The devil herself asked with a fake smile.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking" I said with the same fake smile.

"Look, I went with Anna to the mall and she bought me this pretty bracelet" she said and practically shoved it in my face.

It's a really beautiful bracelet...

"I can see, you don't have to force it in my face" I shoved her hand away from me. I stand up and tried to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"Stop starring at Anna, I know you like her. She's mine" Sage said and I pushed her away from me.

"Look girl, I don't want to fight with you because it's just stupid, and I don't know what's wrong with you but Anna is her own person. She's not yours, she's not anyone's. I can stare at whoever I want. And about feelings, I don't like Anna in that way" I said a little bit louder, purposely so Anna and other's could hear.

Obviously I lied about my feelings, I'm a very good liar to be honest.

"I'm just saying. I know you two are close" She whispered "So back the fuck off!" she practically yelled.

If she wants to yell then I will yell.

"Or what?!" I pushed her away again, this girl is getting to fucking close to me. "I want Anna happy, and I know you'll just break her heart" at this point everyone was watching our 'fight'

"You don't want to find out what I'll do" she threatened, again coming closer.

"Back the fuck away from me you manipulative bitch!" I pushed her away "You're just using Anna for money and-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because she took a swing and punched me right in the face.

"Y/n!" I heard the girls yell, the blood rushed out of my nose as her hand connected with my face once again, this time her punch cut my cheek and lip. Not the punch itself, the rings she was wearing, a lot of them.

I grabbed my nose, and oh God there was a lot of blood on my hand.

I looked at Sage, winning grin on her face, then I turned to look at Anna. I shook my head and rush to the bathroom. I let some blood fall to the sink and then I wet the paper towel. I tried to clean it up but it won't stop fucking bleeding. I'm gonna need a doctor.

I heard the door open and I looked into the mirror.

"I'll help you..."

"No thanks Anna" I said and pushed her hand away when she tried to reach for the paper. Her hurt face expression broke my heart, but her 'girlfriend's' punch broke my nose so...

I grabbed some more paper and walk out of the bathroom still with my nose bleeding.

"Oh my god Y/n" the girls rushed to me.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"It's fucking horrible" Katie said and I giggled.

"Thanks Katie"

"You're welcome" she said and put her hand on my back rubbing it.

"Oh come on, she's faking, it's not even that bad" Sage said and all heads snapped at her.

"Are you fucking kidding?!" was heard from Sab, Christian, Mads and Emma.

"Are you mentally ill?!" Eva yelled, she was about to throw hands with Sage but I grabbed her hand.

"Just leave her Eva, she's not worth it. Just let Anna deal with that" I said and she nodded "Emma?"

"Yes? Yes? Yes?" she asked panicked.

"Calm down, Vlad's going to pop out. I just want you to drive me to the hospital"

"Yes sure, come on" she said and grabbed my hand. I intertwined our fingers and we walk out to her car. "Fucking bitch, and to think I started to like her" Emma muttered under her nose.

"Fuck, do you have a paper here or a tissue? Whatever that can stop the bleeding"

"Yeah, here"

"Thanks"

.
.
.

Three hours later

We just got back from the hospital, I mean, we were in the ice cream shop too but shhh no one has to know.

As I speculated this bitch broke my nose but fortunately it didn't require surgery, so they just put a dressing on it.

I and Emma walked in the house and the whole Jah and the boys were in the living room.

"We're back guys" I said, I laid on the couch, with my head on Eva's lap (very comfy place) and she started playing with my hair.

"How's your nose?" Sab asked and came to look at it.

"They said it should be fully healed in 3 weeks"

"What about your lip and cheek?" This time Dev questioned.

"Just two cuts, I'm gonna be fine" I giggled. "Where's Anna?" I asked when I didn't see her with them.

"She locked herself in her room" Katie said.

"After you and Emma left she gave a whole ass speech to Sage and then she kicked her out, saying that she doesn't want to see her anymore" Eva said.

"Oh okay..." I looked at the ceiling.

"We think you should go talk with her Y/n" Katie said.

"Wha-why?" I asked and lifted my head off of Eva's lap.

"We know you like her, tell her, it can change a lot"

"What? Huh?"

"She might like you back"

"I really doubt it" I said and stand up.

"You'll never know till you find out"

"Fine...but I'm blaming y'all if she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore" I walked upstairs.

What am I supposed to say?
It's kinda weird confessing love for you best friend...

I knocked on her door and a second later she opened.

"Y/n..."

"Hey..."