Page N°14

An unexpected betrayal

[Somewhere]

"I finally... Found what Magic... Asta uses!" Shouted a scientist out of breath by his race. "Oh, and what's his magic?" Answered a rather mysterious voice, intrigued by the man in the white blouse. "Well, he uses a magic in relation with the Demons." 'Checkmate Asta.' Thought the mysterious man with a vicious grin, thinking he could eliminate Asta once and for all. "The Demons you say, interesting."

[Black Bulls Hideout]

Asta was simply resting in his bed when a Magic Portal appeared letting an Owl enter the room, placing a letter on his chest. Asta sat down, open the letter and saw 'Convocation to the Tribunal of Clover's Kingdom' Intrigued, Asta began to read what was written on this letter

"Your are convocated to the Clover's Kingdom Tribunal due of a suspectation on using a forbidden Magic. The metting will take place tomorrow afternoon. -Damnatio Kira"

[Tribunal]

"Asta of the Black Bulls, you are banned from the Clover's Kingdom." This phrase repeats itself in Leopold's head continuously who was on the verge of tears 'Asta... Banned... No... It's... impossible' He raised his head to look for Asta but when he found him, eyes closed and smiled? 'Don't worry, I'll always be with you' Reassure Asta to calm his Lion.

Asta opened his eyes to face Damnatio while smiling "Ban me? What a joke... Chuckles" but his expression changed radically, it changed from someone who laughed to someone who  looks down on everyone. He looked at Damnatio in his eyes with a menacing look and said "You made a huge mistake, know it. You just lost the most powerful Mage in this kingdom. I'm banned? Okay, I'd go to the Spade's Kingdome then." A black portal appeared Asta and he went there. But before entering, he stops and says out loud for everyone to hear him; "I wonder who will protect you from the invasion of the Elves." After that, he disappeared.

Whispers were heard all over the room, "What did the demon means by 'The Invasion of the Elves'?" "Pff, everyone knows that the Elves died a long time ago." "Serves him right" "Don't listen to this Demon, he's just lying." But Leopold didn't agree with the room, He knew  the Kingdom  was going to be in trouble without Asta's help... He's the only one who can save them without any damages. After all, he has Future Magic.