Page N°18

[Tournament location]

On the way to the Capital, Asta realized he still didn't know the name of the Village. He turned to face the Chief and asked him the name. He told him that the village was named "Aiden" to honor the second name given to the child of His Majesty Zenon. Asta nodded and went on his way.

Arriving at the Capital, Asta was surprised, surprised that the Capital was at least 5 times the size of the Capital of Clover. "Hey Chief, why is the Capital so big?" Asked Asta with a confused face.

The old man laughed softly before answering. "It's because the tournament usually brings together the whole country, it's very popular, and so are the prizes. It's said that they are either artefacts or money. But if the winner's reward is money, then the amount is close to a million or more, and the winner gets an object or a desire of his choice, which of course must be kept to a minimum. I think this year it's money. The amount, I do not know. " Said the Chief while putting his hand on his chin to think.

Suddenly, Asta's stomach made a noise. He blushed and scratched the back of his head with an embarrassed look. "I think I'm starving... Do you know a place to eat a lot of food in the area before going to the tournament?" He asked, still red.

The old man smiled and looked at his Lacrima who was showing the time. "Chuckles, Yes, I know one and I must say that it is extremely delicious there. And don't worry, the Tournament doesn't start for another 3 hours.

- - -
[Tournament]

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Acolhyn and I will be your host for this year! Today, as in previous years, some new faces have appeared and of course, some old ones are here! This year, the prize is some money. Amounts near 10 million gold! And who says money, says a wish to choose! So, aren't you excited?" Asked / Shouted the commentator. The audience shouted even louder to show their excitement. 

"The tournament will be held only with fights. But the new feature of this year is that the fights will be harder. Let me explain: We will cast a Mana and Magic Strength enhancement spell, which means that your Magic Strength and Mana will be multiplied by 2 or 5, it's random. But don't worry, if you receive a bonus Multiplier of 2, then so will your opponent. If you win the fight, you receive your opponent's bonus. That is, a Multiplier bonus of 8 or 10 which, of course, will be kept and added at the end of each fight. You will be assigned an opponent according to your bonus."

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, here is the first fight of the day; The person who keeps coming in third position but never gives up; Endornis and his Blood Magic! His opponent, a person we don't know and who has an unknown Magic but who is the favorite of the most influential Village of Spade, the Village Aiden! His name... Wow what a surprise... Asta!" The audience shouted even louder than before. But the noise grew louder as the two opponents appeared in the arena.

"Well, now it's time to make your bet on who will win! I invite you to write down the name of the person on the tablet that just appeared in front of you." The crowd took the tablet in their hands and wrote down the name of the potential winner." The people took the tablet in their hands and wrote down the name of the potential winner.

Endornis: 91% Asta: 9%.
"Well, I should say that the majority's favourite is Endornis, let's hope he doesn't disappoint you! And now, let the battle begin!"