Page N°13

[Leopold]

Even though Asta had explained to me why he didn't use all his strength, I still couldn't understand... I mean, how can a person as strong as him exist in Clover, we should necessarily know the origin of his parents at least right? Nothing, we know nothing about their identities as if... They did exist and that Asta was not Human but... An entity, either made of Mana or an Entity that came down from heaven but lost the memory... 'No, don't think about that Leopold, think of Asta a little! Imagine what he'd think if he found out what you thought of him at the time!' Did I think while shaking my head to get this idea going?

Oh, he's here! "Asta! You did a good job, I'm proud of you!" I shouted as I ran towards him and then gave him a huge hug, "Chuckles, thank you, but it was mostly thanks to you and your encouragement that I was able to keep my composure." "Keep calm? "I mean... I was annoyed for some  reason... But I don't think it's serious. Let's look at the results and go home okay? "Good idea!"

Time skip to the announcement

"As the matches are over, it's time to announce the results!" Shouted loudly at the announcer, who continued, "First, we have Asta!" A wave ofapp-laudation were heard. "But there has been a change. Indeed, from now on instead of having only 3 selected teams, but there will be five in total. Please, Refer to the bord." Every person who was in the same team as Leopold, Sol, Yuno and one other person, were registered

On Asta's side, he was far from imagining that he would soon meet an unexpected close relative.

A/N :

I know, my chapters got shorter but I'm just loosing inspirations and I apologise for that. I will not take a break but I think I'll just expand the publications dates.