Page N°12.2

[Leopold]

'What... What just happened...?' I think this question was asked at the same time by all those present... I knew Asta was strong but not that strong! Since when is he able to create an Anti-Magic domain?! And then... I feel like his Abyssal Shot was destroying the crystal from the inside... But wait a second... If it was indeed an Anti-Magic Domain he created and the crystal didn't break under its effect ... 'Wait, don't tell me he...?!' I turn in his direction with a shocked and questioning look and he just smiles and chops his head. 'He really masters his Anti-Magic... I wouldn't like to have him as an enemy...'

[Time skip, Asta's next game]

Asta was against the team consisting of Magna, Kirsch, Mimosa's brother and finally Sol of the Blue Rose. The match ended quickly with the victory oh Asta, who had used the same technique as the previous match.

Asta's last match was against Yuno, Noelle is Klaus. But Asta didn't want to finish it as quickly as the other time, he wanted to have a little fun.

The match started but Asta didn't move but he smiled. 'What an idiot this Ratsa.' thought Yuno, believing that he could destroy the crystal by using his most powerful spell just to show Asta how 'stronger' he is and injured him as well.

Unfortunately, Asta did not suffer any damage, not even the crystal. "Reversal Magic." Pronouncing that, Asta created a kind of portal in front of Yuno, returning his attack but much more powerful "I thought you could withstand your spell multiply by 10 Yuna... You disappoint me you know- Oh, he's knocked out... It's not even fun... sight, Meteor Magic: Meteor Bash." The sky darkened and a huge meteor shower appeared in the sky that darted towards the crystal.

Noelle and Klaus were desperately trying to protect the crystal, but it was in vain, the spell... no, Asta was far too powerful for them. They knew that if they persevere, they were just going to get killed by Mana's lack...

Everyone was speechless, the land was in ruins as if a 'hellish' category disaster had been produced. There was just a huge crater and Asta in the middle. They thought they had saw the true power of Asta but in reality, if we were to compare the power he showed as a percentage, it would turn out to be only 2%. But Leopold knew very well that Asta was holding back. He remembers he had already had a conversation about it.

"Tell me Asta, is this your true power?" He asked, curious. Asta merely responded mechanically "No, I am reducing my abilities. As a percentage, I would use only 0.01% and I force myself to reduce it every day, if I did not, my Mana Zone would destroy everything unfortunately..." 'Is it not nice to be powerful? Maybe...' thought Leopold... "But don't worry, my Anti-Magic helps me a lot!" said Asta with a sweet smile.