Page N°23

"Jigoku no hōhō (Hell's Way)"

The black waves began to get thicker and thicker, forming a kind of cocoon that began to move towards Asta. When this cocoon arrived towards him, it began to absorb the man. Meanwhile, everything was silent. No one spoke or even dared to breathe. The tension in the air was... overwhelming. Even Himelyne who thought she was invincible felt deep terror. Leo? He was horrified, he wondered what was going on, why Asta had done this? But he would probably have no answers...

After a few moments of general terror, the cocoon broke, revealing a different Asta. Still with black hair and red eyes but now he has big wings, like those of Angels... But more sinister. He had a sword in his hand, a kind of rusty-looking Katana.

"This power... Interesting." Asta said in a deep and sinister voice. He raised his head and stared at the now darkened sky for a few moments before turning around and waving at Leo, telling him he was fine and he shouldn't worry. Asta turned his head and sighed when his gaze came to Himelyne. "It's a bore..." He said before swinging his Katana. Himelyne, still frightened, closed her eyes out of fear. But nothing happened.

"H-huh?" she said in a trembling voice. She opened her eyes and couldn't see Asta anymore, was he gone? She resumed her posture and tried to think, he could not teleport, it was forbidden. But would he really have done that? Why? She could not find a possible solution to Asta's "disappearance". She continued with some difficulty to think about the situation when she heard a laugh somewhat... icy. This laughter was in eco in all the arena and it was clearly Asta. The only question was: Where was he?

"Heh... Did you seriously think I didn't know?" 

-
Hey, it's been a really long time since the last updates isn't it ? I really apologize for that, I was really busy with school haha... And not gonna lie, I preferred playing Genshin Impact over updating my stories... sorry-

Anyways, I'll try (for real, this time) updating at least one of my fanfiction per week, so until next time :)