Page N°1

Hello, so basically this is Asta's 6-leaf Grimoire (I know I'm super bad at drawing :)). As you can see, the "dark" part is for his demon side and the "light" part is for his God side.

[Hage, Grimoire Tower, Asta]

As the ceremony was about to begin, Asta was sort of nervous. He would swear he as sure wouldn't receive such precious thing as a Grimoire. And even if he did receive one, it will probably be a weak grimoire, but at the very leastn he would have a Grimoire and thus, prove those villagers they were wrong about him.

He saw from the corner of his eyes Yuno advancing towards him. Asta was sure Yuno wanted to mess with him but as he finally was inches from him, the old man who was in charge of the Grimoire Ceremony cut him off.

 "Good morning young children! I hope you all are ready for the annual ceremony in which you will receive your own Grimoire! Well, let's not waste any more time, let the us begin!'' As soon as he was down speaking, everyone started to summon their Grimoire.

Asta could hear many teenagers speaking among themselves; ''Look! Mine is bigger than yours" ''mine is thicker!'' But... suddenly, a dazzling light appeared out of nowhere and a 4-leaf Grimoire was floating towards a certain someone. For who, you'd ask? For  Yuno, of course. ''Wow look at him, he's the chosen one!'' To be fair, There IS something to be impressed about, but it was Yuno so it wan't THAT interesting, Asta thought.

'The chosen one' had decide to come towards the White-haired boy. ''So, Rasta, we're scared?'' Asta cringed at the surname yuno gives him and roll his eyes and tried to summon his own grimoire. 

As he closed his eyes, not only another dallzing light made it's appearence but a second one appeared as well. Ruckus and whispers could be heard everywhere in the towers as 2 4-leafs Grimoires floated towards the young child.

He opened his eyes and could'nt believe what he was seeing, he must have been hallucinating, wasn't he ?! Then, the 2 Grimoires opened themselves to one page and both began to dematerialize themselves into particules and a sinister light was born from that. A 5-leaf, known as the 'Devil Grimoire' from ancient legends created itself and, again, open itself to one page and began to absord every other untouched Grimoires into itself; and soon after, went back into Asta's hand.

The Grimoire was... Bizarre. He cleaned the cover and his eyes widened in chock, his grimoire wasn't a 4 or 5-leafs... it was... a 6-leafs ??? How? Was all Asta could think. He had heard many legends reffering to the leafs of the Grimore, the first three were for the Faith, Hope and Love. The fourth one, was for Luck. He had heard about a 5-leafs Grimoire. In that Grimoire, a Devil would resides inside of it... but how and why the Hell does he have a 6-leafs Grimoire then ? He's never heard of any of this bullshit, he thought. Maybe some ancient, forgotten or even untold legends, there was a say about a 6-leafs Grimoire ? 

Asta simply shrugged it off, not entirely sure how he got his Grimoire and decides to open it, The spells, everything was wrote in another language he thought he didn't understand but when he tried to read them, everything was now clear and he understood everything with ease. He sighed and closs his Grimoire and heard a pair of footsteps coming towards him, one was, 100% Yuno and the other one ? He could only think about the old man. He turned his back towards them and the old man asked him to follow him to his room.

----

''Well, I brought you here to discuss your future, you both want to be a Magic-Knight, don't you?'' That was a stupid question, Asta thought. He nodded and Yuno eargerly told him yes. ''Wonderful! I'm sure you'll be able to do it easily since you, my young Yuno, you were chosen by the 4-leaf Grimoire! However you my young Asta... I've never seen a 6-leaf Grimoire...''

It was a new feeling for Asta, being complimented... Asta stopped listening as the old man was blaberring about something would occur in 3 months, probably the entrance exam. He didn't really care about the 'Train hard!' part. He was a guy would loved training anyway. But as for his 'borther'... he wasn't used to do anything beside relaxing as he would let Asta do everything , including his chores. 

When the old man was down, Asta used one of new found spells and teleported inside his cabin he made himself when he as younger. It was in the Forest, where nobody would disturb him as everyone seemed to be scared to go there.