Page N°10

[Seabed Temple, Asta]

I must admit, I'm surprised that we got there in one piece. Now that we arrived, we were quickly greeted by the citizens but apparently Yami was not of the same opinion, He asked 'nicely' where to find their 'boss' and with great surprise, they responded with the same 'niceness' 'Haha looks like the blue-haired girl, what was her name already? / It's Grey. / Hehe, I agree.' Wait - 'Since when there's three of you?' 'Oh um... About that... how to say... You know what, Appolyon's going to tell you, huh? / What? sigh Ok. This new guy, well he's supposed to be your brother.' Hmh, a brother, I'm gonna love you. 'So, what's his name, I bet you're having fun looking for one.' Good thing the others haven't noticed I don't listen to their discussion, the High Priest talks about giving us his stone if we win his game, which I suppose is going to be hard and that we will have to face other priests. It pisses me off very clearly. 'Meet Liebe! He amplifies your Anti-Magic, it's not much but hey...' Not much, not much ... It's huge, you mean. ... But I think about it, the game has begun, good thing that I know how to focus on several things at once otherwise it was going to be a struggle to fight while I spoke. 'Hehe... I'll just be there to amplify your Anti-Magic...' Why are you so depressed? 'Don't worry, it's already huge-' Oh, he's happy, maybe he's mad at 'serve at nothing', it's cute. '-So, you were the third shadow I felt, why didn't you show up?' 'I was shy sorry...' Ah, his embarrassed looks cute, but less than Leo's. 

Meanwhile

"Atchoo!" sniff Why, it's like I'm in a 50-degree bath and I sneeze, am I sick? Plus, I have the feeling Asta is talking about me... "Are you sick?" I turn around to see who to talk to me and I see the half of the members with a shocked air at the same time. I mean you would be shocked if someone sneeze in a hot bath "No, I think I breathed some dust."

Back with Asta

After a long discussion with my beloved brother, there's been movement, if I understood everything correctly, the Eye of the Midnight Sun is attacking the Temple to steal the stone, cliché? Yes. It's a 'beast' named Vete who comes to attack us with his Bestial Magic. 'It promises to be interesting.' I thought with a sadistic smile. Thanks to Yami, or not, Vete is in a self-destruct mode, which I think took a long time before arriving since all the Black Bulls is half dead except Yami and me. "You're going to taste despair!" Hmh that's what we'll see. 'Dark Magic, Rabbit Hole' A big hole appears vertically in front of me, ready to absorb his attack. ... And succeeds. I expected better coming from Vete. Well, we're going to kill him, huh. 'Dark Magic: Reflection' Good thing that this spell allows you to use the damage contained in another to return it but ten times stronger. And in a defined area.

Ugh... I think I should restrain myself more, there's no body... Oops. "Fuck Asta what the hell did you do?! Why did you kill him?! "What, you would have done it anyway Captain." Oh... I need treat everyone... And given the damage, it takes a high-level spell for that... "Blood Recovery Magic: Healing Garden."

We finally got the stone but we have to stay until tomorrow because High Priest wanted to invite us to celebrate our victory, in itself, it's well deserved but I want to see Leo ... 'Hey Leo can you hear me?' 'Asta, is that you?! You're fine, how did your mission go?!' 'chuckles, Yes, don't worry, I just miss you, we could have gone home now but the High Priest is blocking our way because he wants to celebrate the victory because we got attacked by the Eye of the Midnight Sun.' 'Really?! But you won so it's fine, I'm glad!' 'Yes, but hey, I wanted to see you as soon as possible...'