Page N°19

Endornis

"Let the battle begin! "

Hmm, it's going to be super easy, it's just a kid, what power can he have? And then, what can he do against me, the Great Endornis with illusion style Magic? Haha, absolutely nothing. "Blood Magic: Fair and Square". Ah, Fair and Square, what a name full of hypocrisy. This spell allows me to reveal my opponent's weak points, to make him see his greatest fear and even to reduce his magical strength. Haha, I'm the best... "Go back to your mother's skirt kid!" I shouted in a mocking tone. He can never win against me!

Hey wait, why isn't my spell working?! He should be crying right now! He's not expressing any emotion... What's he up to?!

Asta

'Illusion spell huh? One domain and it's over, what do you think Big Brother?' Hehe, you know me too well Liebe... I just nodded my head and he appeared on my shoulder in a miniature version, which is absolutely cute, and started to cast his spell. 'We're going to have some fun' I thought with a 'demonic' smile.

"Anti-Magic: Abysall Domain."

-

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it looks like Asta finally decides to take action! He is already able to counter the spell of Endoris, Fair and Square, which for the record is overpowered, so powerful that it gave the first and second ranking of last year a hard time!" Said Acolhyn for the spectators to shout at the top of their voices, showing admiration for this first fight.
"It seems that Asta has established a barrier protecting him from any kind of spell, but who is he ladies and gentlemen?" He shouted and hehadn't noticed Liebe's presence.

On Asta's side, everything went as planned, he only missed an attack to eliminate Endornis, but what to choose? 'Asta? I think that Eternal Bloom will be enough if you look for a weak attack.' Theos whispered in the ear of the concerned. Asta simply nodded.

"Eternal Flower Magic: Eternal Bloom" A garden of different colored flowers appeared around Asta, replacing the Domain of Anti Magic. When the flowers reached Endornis, they began to envelop him.

After a few minutes, Asta's spell faded and Endornis reappeared, unconscious, he's spell had sucked all of his mana resources out of him until he was exhausted. As for the audience, they were mute. Silent because it was the first time Endornis had lost to a single attack.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner is Asta who won a single attack, what a surprise, against Endornis!" Acolhyn shouted. The spectators, after hearing this, shouted in joy for Asta while others, were disappointed Endornis had lost.

"As announced earlier, Asta will receive a Bonus Multiplier of 5 and will keep it until the next match! And now, let's go to the next and last Duel of the day!"