Page N°21

I wanted to apologize for my delay :)

-
"Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, Before we start the second day of battle, I have to inform you of a change; this change will extend the duration of the event, instead of the tournament lasting 5 days, it will last a whole week! Also, during the last 3 days, or in 2 days, your favorite Kings and Queen will watch the Matches!" As soon as the words were spoken, the audience screamed with excitement. This would mean, during the last 3 days, the Matches would be really hard. "Oh, it looks like we just got a last minute change ladies and gentlemen, we just got a Magic Orchestra!" Shouted Acolhyn with joy.

"A Magic Orchestra?" Repeated Leo, confused. He turned his gaze to Asta, hoping he had the answer.

Asta, on the other hand, laughed a little when he saw his Lion's questioning look. "Probably to play music during our Battles. I think it will serve to make the battles more... 'Epic', if you know what I mean. To make it even more thrilling." He explained in the best way he could. Leo, having understood everything, thanked Asta by giving him a kiss and took his hand and started to listen to Acolhyn talking about what Asta had already explained to him.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, now that the explanations are done... Let's go to the Matches of the second day ! For the first fight, the person who got the 5th position last year : Himelyne and her Flux Magic, she paralyses her enemies and makes them inoperative ! She will face Asta and his Eternal Flower Magic! Can Nature beat the Fluxes?" Acolhyn announced. "Dear Spectators, be sure to place your bets!" Once again, a tablet appeared in the hands of the audience but also in the hands of Leo.

'Bonus Multiplier of 5?' He shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to worry about it anymore and voted for Asta.

Himelyne : 49 %
Asta : 51 %

"Oh oh, it looks like Asta has become the public's favorite today. Now then... Let the fight begin !"