Page N°12.1

[Time skip Royal Knight selections]

(There will only be Asta matches)

[Matches location, Asta]

Five months... I've been in a company for 5 months,I'm with Leo, I shouldn't be more surprised by the events now, but I was wrong.'What the hell is going on?' I asked myself this question, why do we have topass a second exam already? Oh, yes... Because of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, we have to 'train' in teams of three... 'I hope I'm going to be with Leo...' "Asta pay attention!" Good, glass-boy is here too..."Yeah yeah... Shut up." Hey, we're red of anger now? Oh, Mushrooms' head will announce the teams, 'Better pay attention right now'

  'Wait...I'm alone?' I see Yuno looking at me, he probably wants to throw some shits at me "Well Rasta? Are we all alone? It's going to be hard for you, isn't it?" Bingo. "Well then Mr.Chosen-one, we're with two people? I thought you were 'the strongest', but tell me, they're not your babysitters, right?!" A shocked head and he gets angry, predictable...

[Leopold]

I feel bad for Asta, I know he's extremely strong, but still, alone? They're abusing... But it's fine, I trust him, and if he loses, I'll be for him, even though I know it's not going to happen. Plus, it's the first game and he's already participating... Team A? 'Rick Cornelle, Forte Grey and Curtis Warren? Who are they? 'I've never heard of them... But, Asta's going to win.

Oh, the game begins! "Come on Asta, you're going to make it!" Encouraging it is all I can... I feel like he heard me, he looks at me and smiles at me... I give him back his smile with the same but all blushing.

[Asta]

'Thank you for believing in me while the others don't, it makes me happy...' 'D-don't worry haha... I'm glad I make you happy!' 'You stuttered; did I scare you? Excuse me...' 'Haha, don't worry, it doesn't matter, go concentrate!' 'Yeah, see you soon.' It feels good to talk to him before the game... I admit that it's a little demoralizing to be alone, as if you're set apart... Just like before.

"START"

As soon as it starts already, I'm being attacked. It's okay, the crystal's condition is stable. 'Liebe?'   'Yes, what do you want big brother?' 'Do you feel able to create an Anti-Magic Domain about 500 km?' '... I'll try, I don't promise you anything...' 'Don't push yourself okay?' 'Chuckles, thank you. Anti-Magic: Abyssal Domain.' Wow, a huge one appears around me and opponents and even further! He's super strong! 'Wow, that's over 500km, you're a genius thanks!' 'It must be really exceptional for you to be surprised, you're usually not, chuckles thank you very much.' At the same time, the spectators are surprised, although a little upset ... "Abyssal Magic: Abyssal Shot" And the enemy crystal destroys itself.

"Asta's team wins!"