Page N°22

Wow, it's been 2 months since the last chapter? I'm sorry haha, but I had exams to prepare and now, they're finished!

-

Himelyne

'So, this is THE Asta that everyone is talking about, huh? And he has a Nature type Magic? Haha, it's going to be easy, a thermal Flux and it's over!' I thought with a smile. At this moment, I felt a wave of heat going through me. It's a risky bet because I concentrate all my Mana in this one and only attack. After all, his Magic is Plants! "Flux Magic: Magma." He's done, he has lost! My wave will be too fast and impossible to block! A wide smile appeared on my face but it quickly faded away when I saw my wave disappear. 'That bastard...' What did he do to my wave?! 'Tch, I can't see!' Stupid Smoke Screen!' And now a strong wind? But who is this guy?!

'W-what? Why did the atmosphere suddenly become darker? Why is there some kind of domain?!' But more importantly, why is the air so heavy all of a sudden?!

3rd Person

The smoke screen dissipated, revealing Asta, but with black hair and red eyes, as if a demon had taken over his body. Leo panicked and called Asta, asking if everything was okay. Asta turned his gaze to his Lion and simply smiled. Leo understood and gave Asta a comforting smile.

The now black haired stopped smiling and turned his eyes to his opponent.  Some kind of black waves with smoke started to form on the ground as he casted his spell.

"Jigoku no hōhō (Hell's Way)"