Page N°2

[Black Bulls hideout, Asta]

A few kilometers from the hideout, I began to feel the presence of the members who look... Strong? Weak? Even my Sonar can't calculate their levels, maybe he doesn't see them as a threat 'Or, they're just too weak to be perceived as 'a threat,' I'd make sure the Sonar updated in time to update their levels don't worry. The only 'threat', would be the one that hides from others with her aquatic magic, she doesn't seem to master it but it's strong enough, be careful.' 'Thank you Théos.' I'm starting to know why this is the worst company... maybe it's just asking to deploy its talents. ''Tell me Yami, I can use teleportation, it's boring to walk...''I ask the Captain with a voice that clearly showed my boredom. I wanted to see Leo again but hey... 'You're in love with him, admits it already hihi...' 'Appolyon tells me, I can clearly feel his sadistic smile.... 'So what?' I ask him clearly annoyed. 'Eh nothing, my little Asta would have grown up that fast?' Is he kidding? 'Enough.' Interrupt Théos 'Thanks Théos.' ''Do whatever you want, kid.'' ''Good. Memory Magic.'' I use Memorial magic to search his memory to find the hideout's position. It's closer than I thought... Let's move on. A portal opens showing a door. ''Kid, how did you do that? You've never been there!'' Ah, He's starting to scream. Noisy. ''My Memorial Magic allows me to search people's memories.'' I answered him being nonchalant. I don't care what he thinks of me after all. ''You're interesting kid.'' He said with a smile... Wait... Is he complimenting me?

He opens the door and I see people fighting, one drinking in her underwear. No modesty. A guy looking at a picture with a nosebleed. A dwarf who aet a great amount of food, surely her magic. The Captain was trying to get their attentions, but no one turned around, so he hit the wall, which collapses in passing. 'No hold... / He's insane right?' 'Surely, I'm not fixing it.' ''Shut up and listen to me bastards!'' And still he yells... ''We have a new member so treat him with respect!'' At these words, all the members rushed towards me and introduced themselves. They look reliable, that's it. ''Eh Rasta, where d'you come from?'' Never mind. Magna: -1 value point. ''Hage.'' ''Hage, so basically, you're from a village from nowhere? Hahaha.'' I don't believe it, he's laughing. All right, let's play. ''Are you sure you're able to make fun of?'' Let's see how he'll react to the provoke... ''Yes, you're a newbie!'' Oh... ''You come from a village from nowhere too, don't you? Rayaka I think...'' All the people present were shocked by the information I just gave. It's normal, after all, how can a new guy know that? ''How do you know that's, bastard?!'' Interesting. ''My magic. Anyway, you wanted me to take a test, didn't you? Let's go.''

We're heading outside the hideout to do his 'test'. It's relatively simple, bodybuilding, which I've been doing for a long time. ''Well, you seem to be on your own. Now you're going to face me!'' ''Hmh.'' So apparently, we're going to 'fight'... 'Just send him back his attack. / I agree.' 'Whatever you want!' ''Get ready! Flame Magic: Exploding Fireball!'' Seriously? Sigh... ''Portal Magic.'' An entrance gate opens right in front of me and an exit gate opens behind Magna who takes his own attack creating a huge explosion. I look around, and everyone looks at me in horror except the Captain who smiled strangely. No one's talking so I decide to go to Magna to treat him when Vanessa stops me. ''What are you going to do to him?'' No need to be afraid he had only to be more careful ... ''You'll see.'' The smoke fades and revealed Magna's body, unconscious. Maybe I was a little too strong... It doesn't matter. ''Blood recovery Magic.'' A sphere of blood appears around Magna, which once again shocked everyone... Funny.

After a few moments, Magna gets up and apologizes for insulting me and finally gives me the black Bulls robe. Now that I think about it, it's been a while since I feel observed from above ... Probably the girl with the aquatic magic... Thanks to my good hearing, I could hear ''Not bad, for an insect.'' We're going to calm down, sweetheart. I decide to teleport behind her to talk, friendly. ''Are you sure I'm an insect?' After all, I can control my magic.'' I whispered in her ear with a sadistic voice. She turns shocked and upset at the same time. ''What but... How... What right do you have to insult me, a Royal?!'' ''Oh... We're taking out the 'I'm a royal' card? Sigh... When you don't train hard to do something, you should keep quiet. Believe me.'' I don't even let her start a sentence as I leave, heading to my new room. ''Oh, Nero, it's been a long time, do you already make a nest?'' I asked Nero, surprised because I didn't see her all day.

[Crimson Lion, Leopold]

The more I think about Asta, the more I realize that I'm in love... I want to tell him now but, I don't know if he likes boys so I think I'll abstain... ''Leopold, what's wrong? You look sad...'' I heard someone calling me, so I turned around to see. ''Big brother? Oh... I just have a problem that's all...'' ''Well tell me, I'll help you.'' I feel a little smile appear on my face. Maybe he will help me... ''Well... I think I'm in love with someone but I'm afraid of their reaction...'' I admit in a sad voice... ''You're in love with the boy who joined the Black Bulls, right?'' he said as if he already knows. ''What?! How do you know?!'' I shouted shock and embarrass, which made him laugh. Damn... ''Well, since you were little, you've never looked at a single girl, you've always looked at the boys. And when you talk with the members, when the subject of pretty girls comes, you don't say anything, and you show no interest. And when you saw Asta, you just looked at him with all your attention, which you never did for a girl.'' He explains to me softly trying to not embarrass me even more. ''We can't hide anything from you. That's right, it's Asta... Will you help me please?'' I ask with eyes filled with hope that he will accept. ''Of course, what if we invite him tomorrow, what do you say?'' ''Yes!''